DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't suppose we can buy the Farmhouse? Fine, Roll

yes.... Yes you can if you answer the question first. Don't roll yet.

Oh, whoops :dry:Unroll? XD

Wait, why do we have to pay rent? We landed there before they bought it!

HARR!!

Taim believes he will have enough men to be able to match the White Tower in less than a year, and every man a weapon. :flamingsword:

I declare that is not a number. That is a concept. Like infinity. I declare that answer invalid. :wink: (okay. Maybe I just don't like when property matches the team color.)

Oooh exciting. Will we be having some buildings. Also - you don't have to pay rent if no-one owned it at the time you landed on it.

I just woke up. Need to get ready for work and then get to work and theninstead of doing work I will update this.

Be about 8am my time so a couple of hours sorry.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 806 Marks: You have BOUGHT Dragonmount: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 886 Marks: You have rolled 3 and 6 and have landed on Arafel. You passed go and colected 200 Marks: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 4 and have landed on Imre's Stand: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 6 and have landed on the Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 380 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Farmhouse: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his command: Brand Resold

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Great, BG! Dragonmount is ours! :baalzamon:

Hey Oath Rod folks...

Care to trade Two Rivers for the Sun Palace?

Quoted this to make sure they see it.

Anyone else interested in some negotiations?

Roll the dices.

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1006 Marks: You rolled a 6 and 4. You have passed GO! and have collected 200 Marks: You have been summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to hear her command: Had Wasps Now

Oath Rod (Green) - 886 Marks: You have rolled 2 and 3 and have landed on Cold Rocks Hold.: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 4 and have landed in The Stedding: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on the Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his command: Brand Resold

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 956 Marks: Correct. The Lady Dragon commands that you pay your Bar Tab - 50 Marks: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 886 Marks: You have rolled 1 and 5 and have been Summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to hear her command: Drag Mad Fin

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 4 and have landed in The Stedding: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on the Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

Archived