DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Official Vote Count

JohnSnow(8): Turin, Ironeyes, Nyanna, Lily, Moon, Despo, Lenlo, David

Not Voting(6): JohnSnow, Razen, Tress, Peace, Darthe, Wombat

With 14 alive and active it takes 8 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

That's a lynch!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wandering through the woods Mario looked for Luigi. He couldn't find him anywhere... he had found his tracks heading into these woods from the Night before. It he was gone too long, he'd be beyond saving. He trudged and trudged, but he couldn't make it fast enough. When he finally found Luigi, it was too late. He was already gone. When Mario brought up his body, he noticed Luigi was dressed strangely and he had left a note.

"Mario,

I am sorry to have betrayed you. Too long have I stood in your shadow. Years ago I stopped being Luigi at heart, and took the name Mr. L. Unfortunately, I do not think it matters now. Goodbye brother.

Mr. L. (Luigi)"

Mr__L_in_Brawl_by_Evilcarcrash.jpg

AndrewLee - Luigi Mr. L - Mafia Symp has died.

Poor poor Captain Olimar. He needed revenge for Captain Falcon. He HAD TO HAVE IT! But someone came and stole it from him. As he had slept that fateful night, a dark cloud of grief overtook him. He'd fight for those that Blood Falcon had fought for. He would help him. He was no longer Captain Olimar but simply... The Captain!

He took on the new identity, but it was too late. People had already begun to suspect him. And before he could exact revenge he was destroyed by the others.

Olimar_SHIT_JUST_GOT_REAL_by_DarkTwist.jpg

JohnSnow - Captain Olimar The Captain - Mafia Vote Controller has been lynched.

ssbbcapts.jpg

Captains to the Rescue has been defeated.

It is now Night 6.

Deadline is Wed. @ 9 AM CT

*sorry for the brevity of the scenes, kinda busy tonight*

So, Darthe what do you have to say for yourself, huh? Massive HoS on you.

And see guys, I asked John if he was town, because I wanted to read if his post actually rang with truth, and it didn't. As I mentioned before, he didn't give me the solemn answer I wanted, so I hammered, and therefore I'm not scum. I am town, and I am still a good cop, Wombat.

Darthe if you are not dead tonight I'll be leading the lynch against you, scum!

*cries*

No sympathy for scum, and you know what? I really wanted you to be town, but you tripped over my question. All I wanted was: "I'm town". Short and sweet. But you said:"Of course I'm town. (Load of rubbish inserted here.)" The of course bit pinged me, and the brackets was just silly, because you should have known that I knew whether you are town or mafia, you will claim town, but I was looking for the way you say it.

So, I take back what I said. Congrats Nya and Wombat. I do belive you guys now are town. Or maybe you are grilling yourselves for getting symps? Because I know that mafia normally don't know who there symps. are, and I was in a game where the mafia NKed both their symps, because they didn't know.

:) thank you.

And...nooo I don't think we're grilling ourselves lol, we got some main mafiosos too and I bet we'd have known them if we were mafs :P

Interesting twist BG...!

No, as far as I know the mafia normally do not know their symps. Has anyone ever played a game as mafia and who knew their symps?

I have never played as a symp. I think the questionis do the symps know ALL the mafia or just some?

BG, would you please update the OP with the results of today's actions. There is something I would like to see.

Darthe, did you just let Luigi die on purpose or just miss the deadline?

And...nooo I don't think we're grilling ourselves lol, we got some main mafiosos too and I bet we'd have known them if we were mafs :P

Interesting twist BG...!

No, as far as I know the mafia normally do not know their symps. Has anyone ever played a game as mafia and who knew their symps?

Mafia do not know who their symps are. Oftentimes, symps will signal the mafia and sometimes the mafia will pick up on it. Most of the time from my experience, mafia do not know who their symps are. The fact remains that Nya and I have killed 3 scum, only one of them a symp.

Interesting twist BG...!

I believe so too, but I was talking about the alannalynn/Rand kills :) they were plain mafia.

Interesting twist BG...!

In GoT I knew that Razen was Clegane and could be expected to sacrifice himself for me. He was not technically a symp but it was quite similar.

So, Darthe what do you have to say for yourself, huh? Massive HoS on you.

And see guys, I asked John if he was town, because I wanted to read if his post actually rang with truth, and it didn't. As I mentioned before, he didn't give me the solemn answer I wanted, so I hammered, and therefore I'm not scum. I am town, and I am still a good cop, Wombat.

Darthe if you are not dead tonight I'll be leading the lynch against you, scum!

Methinks thou protesteth too much. This sounds like trumpeting "I'm Town!!! I'mTown!!" Look at all the flips again and see if you notice something.

Actions speak louder than words. Lily says she is viewing Wombat, I think that the other view should go onto Nya. Even though they are looking more and more town. The people with the kill need to be certified town or we will be in deep trouble. If they both come up town then we can lynch Razen tomorrow.

I have never played as a symp. I think the questionis do the symps know ALL the mafia or just some?

BG, would you please update the OP with the results of today's actions. There is something I would like to see.

Darthe, did you just let Luigi die on purpose or just miss the deadline?

<Sarah Kerrigan voice> Thinkin' the same thing... </Sarah Kerrigan voice>

Archived