DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GAME ON - The search for the Holy Angreal

Niniel

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smiley screamed out loud when he found the Angreal. "It´s war now, Taltos. There can only be one winner and that is me...and Ayla."

11 points to Taltos/Valic

30 points to Aylaandsmileysaurus

Er Tina...we held the angreal for 24 hours - (in my time) you hid it 5:35 pm yesterday. 12 hours later would have been 5:25 am, but no one found it until around 7:00 pm today. That is over a day. Unless my math is wrong, we have over 24 points for that round.

ok i have officiall suxed at this game!! my apologies Tress!!

q who is going to be the next Dragon??

The Great Goddess M'Hael of course. You may as well hand in your soul now, it'll save us the trouble of getting it later

Er Tina...we held the angreal for 24 hours - (in my time) you hid it 5:35 pm yesterday. 12 hours later would have been 5:25 am, but no one found it until around 7:00 pm today. That is over a day. Unless my math is wrong, we have over 24 points for that round.

Yes, I'm Sorry. Will fix it tomorrow.

ok i have officiall suxed at this game!! my apologies Tress!!

Life. It happens. :)

Most of the time when the angreal is hidden it's at a really bad time for me to start hunting, and by the time I am able to spend any time on it, it's already found.

Plus we have some people here who I swear are psychic *cough*

By the way, Tina, here is my current points as I figure it (check me as I might be wrong) - displayed is 199, which I suppose is after you added 11 points from the prior round. I actually earned 24 or 25 points, so:

199-11= 188

188+24=212

And I found the angreal so:

212+30=242

*Sees the posts above and quickly and quietly leaves*

I just ran out of ether, but I can get a good supply of either straight alchohol or chloroform.

*Puts on the doctor mask*

Alrighty then.Do we have rope or other bindings? Dont want him escaping once we knock him out.

And Taltos found it again! *shakes head* Amazing.

Taltos - you should have gotten 25 but I gave you 11 so 14 more to you + 30 for finding the Angreal this time.

Smiley - 4 more points.

I will soon hide the Angreal. This will be the last time any of you can hide it. I will finish with hiding it myself one more time and then all of you will have the chance to get some points.

You won't get anything from me hahaha - I have got steel for nerves and rocks for brains (hahaha, which is not necessarily a good thing :tongue: !). I don't need saidin anyhow - a Taltos has his own magickal ways hehe!

Archived