DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GAME ON - The search for the Holy Angreal

Niniel

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smiley and Taltos stared at each other. This is going to be a game between you and me, Taltos said before he snatched the Angreal and ran away with it.

3 more points to the Weirdosaurus

30 points to the Irish Fairytale team

(I had not heard of that before, Taltos. I need to read a bit more about it,)

It is not an Irish FAIRYTALE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! They are the old gods of Irish paganism :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! So is it hidden now or??

Sorry. :blush: See, I need to learn more.

Just to make it easier for you, Tina, I found the angreal 4 times, and I have held it for 26 hours total. So unless I counted wrong in either hours or points, I have 146 points right now. Hey, life is fair - enough! Pessimistic shadow folk... :dry:

855464_blue_light_twirl.jpg

It´s mine! Taltos went on a furious hunt and found the Angreal almost immediately. Taltos looked around. This time no one would find it. He patted the Angreal. My precious...

1 point to Ayla´s team and 30 to Taltos´s.

Thank you for your patience. The Angreal is now hidden again. I might have trouble getting to a computer today too due to work and bf´s birthday but we will see.

It´s mine! Taltos went on a furious hunt and found the Angreal almost immediately. Taltos looked around. This time no one would find it. He patted the Angreal. My precious...

1 point to Ayla´s team and 30 to Taltos´s.

Thank you for your patience. The Angreal is now hidden again. I might have trouble getting to a computer today too due to work and bf´s birthday but we will see.

who is the author of the thread?

Archived