DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GAME ON - The search for the Holy Angreal

Niniel

WildTaltos went on a furious search. The Angreal would be his, no matter what. Running through the Black Tower he suddenly saw a glow coming from one of the chambers. He had found it! Now he needed to hide it where no one would find it.

Didn´t expect anyone to find it so early. Great! The Angreal is now hidden again. In 12 hours you may start asking questions. Razen and Lenlo get 5 points for keeping it hidden for 5 hours.

I get so confused when people changes their avatar...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oops! Mega sorry! I thought about the old hiding place! It´s in the village.

You must answer the question, Taltos!

Gah. I swear I looked through every thread on that board last night. Of course it was after 1am... Apparently I was only partially awake.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Oops! Mega sorry! I thought about the old hiding place! It´s in the village.

You must answer the question, Taltos!

Gah. I swear I looked through every thread on that board last night. Of course it was after 1am... Apparently I was only partially awake.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Oh it is there alright. I keep taking peeks at it :biggrin: .

Time for me to sleep. Taltos and Valic - remember to answer any questions as quick as you can and answer truthfully!

I will - not sure about Valic, though. My partner seems to be MIA; looks like I ended up by myself after all :wink: .

wats good every one ,sorry i have been m.i.a i have been sick and couldnt get out of bed but i am back now so lets get this popping.

There you are! Great! I found the angreal, so we got 30 points, and then I chose a place to hide it. It currently still is hidden; let's hope it remains that way :wink: .

I'm so very, very sorry again. I'm just too tired. I didn't check the date. It's in a post from last year. How do we do now? Hm... I will let the team hide it again tomorrow when I hopefully am more clear in my head. Since you have. been working so hard to find it I will leave it for now and every one that find it will get 20 points. It's in a thread with many posts...

Is that okay?

Archived