DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GAME ON - The search for the Holy Angreal

Niniel

Smiley had ran through all the corridors multiple times but hadn´t found any signs of the Angreal. Suddenly it was just there, how strange! He ran of to hide it in a good place right away.

Taltos´s team gets another 12 points.

Smiley´s team gets 30 points.

I will now hide it again. Wait for my signal...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taltos could not believe it - someone had found the Angreal and stolen it. It was his Angreal! He went for a new search and this time he knew what to look for. Even though Smiley had hidden it well it was easy to find.

Wow! Impressive! Someone really want some points. :wink:

Team Bananasaurus get 3 more points and Tuatha DéDanann get 30.

Smiley closed his eyes. He could almost feel the Angreal. With his eyes still closed he started to walk, following his inner voice. One of them... Suddenly he hit a wall and fell to the floor. He got up only to hit another one. Time to listen to one of the other voices... And then he found it! Always listen to the voices! :laugh:

30 points to the Bananasaurus team.

12 more points to the team with a strange name that I don´t know what it means. What does it mean? :laugh:

Smiley closed his eyes. He could almost feel the Angreal. With his eyes still closed he started to walk, following his inner voice. One of them... Suddenly he hit a wall and fell to the floor. He got up only to hit another one. Time to listen to one of the other voices... And then he found it! Always listen to the voices! :laugh:

30 points to the Bananasaurus team.

12 more points to the team with a strange name that I don´t know what it means. What does it mean? :laugh:

It means the "People/Tribe of the Goddess Dana/Danu" in Old Irish - they are the closest things to gods in Irish mythology, and they also go by the name aes Sidhe (which is best translated as People of the Mounds). Nowadays, the lore has kind of being corrupted by Christianity into portraying them as Faeries. Now without further delay, I must get searching!

Smiley and Taltos stared at each other. This is going to be a game between you and me, Taltos said before he snatched the Angreal and ran away with it.

3 more points to the Weirdosaurus

30 points to the Irish Fairytale team

(I had not heard of that before, Taltos. I need to read a bit more about it,)

The Angreal is in a new secret place. Go!

Questions are allowed in 12 hours.

Following teams needs to wake up!

2. Dá Loken (Arez and Darthe)

3. Leelou and Verbal

4. Les Llamananacorns (Roo and Nya)

We are playing until 4th of May so you have a lot of time to gain points.

Ayla walked through the corridors. How was it that Smiley had found the Angreal last time? He had listened to his voices. Ayla found Smiley and put her ear against his head. Yes, she could hear them. They were telling where to find...brownies! Happily she skipped to the kitchen and what did she found? Brownies laying in the Angreal!

That went quick.

2 more points to Taltos and 30 points to the crazy nana people.

Ayla - where do you want to hide it?

Smiley and Taltos stared at each other. This is going to be a game between you and me, Taltos said before he snatched the Angreal and ran away with it.

3 more points to the Weirdosaurus

30 points to the Irish Fairytale team

(I had not heard of that before, Taltos. I need to read a bit more about it,)

It is not an Irish FAIRYTALE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! They are the old gods of Irish paganism :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! So is it hidden now or??

Archived