DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SL Ithillian's Office: Report here to be given stuffs to do - Especially you Asha'man Turin

Ithillian Turambar

That's right. There's been a terrible mistake and I somehow managed to get given a Staff Job. Which means I have points to give out and a big bad mood to be dealt with because I'm supposed to be on holiday.

And it's Tuesday.

So, whilst I'm waiting for that good for nothing Fool of an Asha'man to turn up, I have other jobs and tasks for people. Let's get to work.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eum.. Greetings Ithillian.. Is there something I could assist you with and perhaps earn some points?

Yes, I need a way to kill a Phoenix and have it stay DEAD, I need someone to start a new Queen Song Pictures instead of Lyrics Thread, I need to find 50 uses for a Llama in another Thread, and I need some bloody good excuses for why I'm suddenly a Stormleader and somebody else isn't anymore.

Also a Princess Bride Versus Starwars funny pictures/gif Thread. And a way to totally get back at the M'hael for doing this to me without ANY warning, but without getting caught.

I'm sure I have other stuff written down here somewhere also.

Of course ... I don't have to give you points, and you still have to do what I say.

Carry on.

*blah blah blah BT equal opportunities blah blah, Lighties and Shadowies both welcome to come and have fun blah blah blah*

Hmmm... work.

*Goes to pick a Queen song from his list for Ithi.*

How does "The show must go on" or "Another one bites the Dust sound"?

I am sure Nya has over 50 uses for a llama tucked inside her brain, to kill a phoenix just stab it with a basilisk fang and Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies ever.

Reporting as ORDERED Ma'am.

I have seen your "list" and while permanently eliminating the little Firebudgie might be enjoyable I will not purposefully destroy a member of the shadow. Crisp them nicely yes. break their little minds, sure. But the Great Lord needs his cannon fodder just as much as he needs leaders like us.

I see there are others scurrying about to handle your "important" tasks. so What is it that you have planned for me? You know I would do just about anything for you without being ordered so what shall be my task?

I would have thought so once Asha'man Turin, but your responses elsewhere indicate that this is no longer the case.

The fact is the decision has been made and I refuse to argue the point with you.

As for my task for you ... I require a subtly decorated black box and the contents therein delivered to me in an appropriate manner. And then check your PMs.

Hmmm... work.

*Goes to pick a Queen song from his list for Ithi.*

How does "The show must go on" or "Another one bites the Dust sound"?

I am sure Nya has over 50 uses for a llama tucked inside her brain, to kill a phoenix just stab it with a basilisk fang and Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies ever.

Len, How about Dragon attack?

I would have thought so once Asha'man Turin, but your responses elsewhere indicate that this is no longer the case.

The fact is the decision has been made and I refuse to argue the point with you.

As for my task for you ... I require a subtly decorated black box and the contents therein delivered to me in an appropriate manner. And then check your PMs.

As you wish. A Black Box and it's contents. Delivered to you in an appropriate manner. I shall find this item if I must look high and low.

Inner Dialogue:

I happen to have such a Box. You wish to have the contents too? It contains one of my prized possessions. Only slightly less treasured than my special book. I wonder what an appropriate manner would be? I must consider how to proceed...

Archived