DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tornado Alert!

Sakaea

Tornadoes scare the snot out of me. I have friends in the affected areas and I'm trying not to worry too much. We're projected to have some severe storms tomorrow. Thunderstorms I can handle; tornadoes not so much . . . :unsure:

Hope everyone's alright keep an ear out for any sirens and follow the safety instructions that apply to your current location and situation! :D

I hate tornadoes, I've been in some before O.o

Depending on the time of year I'm somewhere different in the midwest. It's windy everywhere though (I moved because my school's on break :P )

Here there was an actual tornado not too long ago. At my school there's just usually very strong wind (I've literally almost been knocked over by it in the past) and the buildings can cause wind tunnels of a sort. Normally I'm fine with it because I like feeling the wind blow, but it's annoying when it's raining or snowing or there's ice on the ground :P

Looks like the tornado watch for our area is over. Now we're just under a flood warning. Our driveway turns to soup with too much rain . . . I hope we don't get stranded out here! :ohmy: We do have a 4WD truck but even those can get stuck! Here is my truck several years ago:

P1040158.jpg

Archived