DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to Dragonmount, but not RPing. I have been addicted to RPing and fantasy worlds since the late 1980's. Love Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Robert Jordan, David Eddings, Piers Anthony, etc. Have read the first thirteen books repeatedly. Am currently on number thirteen to refresh my mind as to how the series runs. I currently have book fourteen, but haven't read it yet. I have played Dungeons and Dragons, as well as Star Trek. Hope to enjoy this addiction with all of you.

Guest Amayar

Hi everyone - im also a long time fan of the Wheel of Time series - and new to the site. Im so glad there is somewhere to talk to others about this Book Series. I brought all the books online, and im now up to book 11 - 12 and 13 are in the post on the way to me now. Im so excited to finally see the end nearing, but sad too. its been a part of my life since i finished Highschool in 1993! 20 years is a long time to hang in there with such a long series - but, dang - its been worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I've been a (non-regular) lurker for a few years now, figured I'd finally make an attempt at some regular posting. The Wheel of Time series has been influential for me for over ten years, and I find a funny sort of irony in reaching out to this community, finally, now that the series is complete. With no new books to look forward to I figure I'll get my WoT fix by having enjoyable discussions with you all. :) Cheers!

Guest Giz'burn

Hi! I'm Grzegorz (Gregory) from Poland. I had started read WOT in 1994 and I finished 2 weeks ago.Towers of Midnight and A Memory of Light in english because I couldn't wait any longer for polish translation. I can't understand why such a tremendous world isn't exploit by video game industry. I've been waiting for good cRPG and strategy! Blood and bloody ashes!

Hello! I've been a member for a bit but never introduced myself. My names kinda lame but my name's Mel. Started reading the series in October 2010 and am sad now that it's over; just feel empty. Unfettered should be here soon, I'm excited. Definitely torn between rereading the series or finishing my ever growing reading list. 

Nice to meet everyone! 

Welcome all! I discovered the books about 3 years ago. I want to give you all an invitation (even though one isn't necessary) to visit the White Tower and Warders social group. Hope to see you there!

Hi Hedge!

I'm ASG. there's plenty to do and discuss! You can post about the book and theories of course, as well as join the social group interactions. I'm in the White Tower/Warders and there are other discussions, some book related, some not, as well as games, events and conversations. :smile:

Feel free to ask any questions.

Hi, folks! I've been a WoT fan for years now. I finally found a job where I can interact with one of my favorite book series. I decided to join these forums, because my job is making fantasy coins, and now, we are starting to make WoT coins. Hopefully, we'll have the first ones rolling out by the end of this year. I thought it might be prudent to delve into the forums to see what everyone is talking about, maybe get feedback on the coins, when they are released. If you folks are interested in keeping up on the news about it, find us on Facebook, under Shire Post Mint.

Thanks!

Guest Laitainon

Hey! I've been lurking quite a bit and have acutally signed up some time ago. I haven't gotten around to writing my first post yet, so here it is.

Hello everyone!

I have been to the mothersite (DM, not the forums) many times in the past, enjoying articles, images and the like; and it is only now that I have discovered this wonderful community. I'm amazed at the number of people who are enthralled by the wondrous world that the Great Jordan has created.

I've lost count of the number of read-throughs I've done. The most recent I timed to AMoL's release -- I was ahead for about 2 months, I got excited. :p

If time permits, I'm looking forward to being more active here. Finally, I've found a place where I can develop/expand some ideas I had while reading.

Oh and I'm currently on another, more relaxed read-through. Rhuidean on The Shadow RIsing. :)