A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thelhannah

I am so excited about the wot online community, it gives me somewhere to rave about the series without looking like a psycho, I am Zimbabwean, and came across some of tbe books in a second hand book shop and now I think ' why wohld anyone want to get rid of these?'. I have since managed to purchase the rest of them which is so not easy here.

See? I rave!

So hello everyone!

Hi everyone!!  Fan of WOT since the 8th grade, Im almost finished with AMOL and feeling sad the story is almost over.  I found this site and started listening to old podcast while at work...I thought what the heck Ill create a profile. 

Im thinking about attending JordanCon 2013 April 19-21 - Any tips or advice to the show?

Im thinking about attending JordanCon 2013 April 19-21 - Any tips or advice to the show?

You may want to check out the Meetings & Conventions forum - there's a thread for JordanCon where you can find others who are going and ask for tips!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/214-meets-and-conventions/

Hi,

I've been reading (and rereading) this series for nearly 20yrs and now that it's finished I find myself a bit lost.. so here I am, clinging on by a thread if you'll excuse the pun ;) It feels good to have so many people to discuss it all with.

Fozzle

This is one of the main reasons which draws people to dragonmount. Feel free to wander here and discuss with people. There are discussion boards for all kinds of discussions, social groups based on wot(which i highly recommend) and roleplaying group for roleplaying

Guest Ryan2907

New fan here. I was looking at audio books at my local library when I came across Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I'm currently on Book 1, chapter 23. I am very impressed of the scope & detail of the book and I hope Universal isn't in over their head on developing a movie. They seem to be taking a while in development.

Welcome to dragonmount!

Wheel of time boards are best for checking any information related to series or movie or anything along those lines. But if you have time i would recommend checking out social groups. You can also see role playing groups if you are interested in role playing

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to DM!!!

A short tour of DM. DM has Discussions, Social Groups and Roleplaying groups. Discussions are for well...discussions obviously. Social Groups(my favourite part) are based on WoT and are a good place to hang around, meet people and rise through ranks. Roleplaying Groups are for roleplaying.

Hope to see you around the boards!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silvie

Greetings. I just joined and am looking forward to interacting with you all. I am currently at Jordancon and all of the wonderful people here are members of this site so I figured this would be a great way to stay connected.

Guest Kilvim Gordeon

Good day to all! The kind, wonderful people at Jordancon have convinced me to join to stay in contact with the friends I have made here. I look forward to the discussions I will have here.

Welcome to DM! Just to let you know, you're making me feel extremely jealous -I am one of those who can't go to Jordancon-. I agree with you, DM is the place where you can stay in touch with those friends you've made there, but you can also find here new friends and meet extraordinary people. Don't forget to check out the Social Groups or the RP Groups if you're interested in role playing. 

I'm glad you decided to join! Have fun  :wink: