DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all u wheel of time fans!! Im a new member, but I've been to DM site before. Started reading a couple of pages from "The Great Hunt" and I asked my buddy(cause it was his book) who was the author of this terrific book. That was in 1997 and I've been hooked ever since.

Edited by Forgotten Forsaken

Guest Sharon Wilhite

Greetings to all! Huge fan, waiting (im)patiently for AMoL! Will start my re-read after I read By Grace and Banners Fallen. I never get tired of starting over again, and I pick up something new every time!

Guest Jason Kelley

Howdy, DragonMountians! So, I'm about finished with my current re-read. Didn't time that well at all :(. Been reading this superbly awesome series since late 98. Got loaned the first three by a friend and thank goodness for Christmas money cuz after I started reading them I flew through the first 3 and bought 4-8, which had just came out in hardcover. Quite the timing I think, the first book I had to wait for was WH and it contained none other than the Cleansing of the Source! Good times. TAKE THAT SHADAR LOGOTH!!! Anyways, now that I've rambled on, I'll ramble off :)

Guest Jeremy Peters

I have been a long time fan of the series. Started reading around the time the third book came out. I just kind of found The Eye of the World in the fantasy section and have been hooked ever since. I have had the pleasure of turning a few on to the series, and annoying a few others by my fervor in telling about it.

Hi everyone! I was introduced to The Wheel of Time about 5 years ago and I've never looked back. It's such a fantastic piece of literature and easily the most epic story I've ever read. Currently wrapping up book 13 and counting the days until the last book! Looking forward to participating in this community!

Hello all. Long time reader of this series and was active in wheel of time site that merged with you guys awhile back years lol. I just been bussy with real life and all but reading the first chapter tonite, after work. Got me wanting to be talkative again. If anyone remembers the wheel of time site that was run way back when by a professor in texas i do belive give me a hollar.

Right now trying to remember my name on that site. Went to Iraq and came back and forgot it :( Was there when we did the move though.

Thanks again and hope to be active more.

David

Guest NineKindsOfFool

Hi all! Long (long, long) time reader, first time poster. I really should have done this eons ago. Sorry... Ages ago...

Looking forward to the theories & banter between now & January!

x

Hi guys, just joined, so thought I had better say hello. Hello, there I've said it.

I'm in the process of re-reading all the books, just as well I think as having read the first so long ago I had forgotten most of what went on. It's been fantastic. I have even convinced my daughter Hannah to start them and yes she loves them too. No suprise.

Anyway have to go as I am in work and there is work to be done.

May you always find shade and water