DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madame Blavatsky's Masquerade Ball

poetstorm

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferreira, are you Buffy?

Sakaea glides around to look at her from a different angle Because if you are, frankly my dear, you're not much competition...

That would have been pretty cool, but I'm afraid I am not Buffy. Try again :tongue:

Ferreira shifts uneasily from foot to foot. Yes her identity was still safe, but only for the moment. She bites her lower lip, smoothing down the front of her dress although it isn't wrinkled. She curses under her breath, wishing she had seen at least /one/ of the movies her companions were characters from. In her moment of frustration she stumbles forward and walks into an open door. Clutching her nose she hisses, "Where did that come? Who put this here?" She eyes everyone suspiciously, struggling to swallow away a lump of terror building in the back of her throat.

Debbie Jellinski?

Another good guess! (or at least, I think so. I don't know these characters.) But I'm afraid not.

Hmm, I thought my clues were obvious... :unsure:

And with the sudden disappearance of the haunted mansion a change also seemed to come over the room. Suddenly all the lights went on, and the room as well as its inhabitants reverted back to normal. And yet, faintly in the background you could hear a female voice whisper...

until next year...

Well, I hope you all had fun. This is the first masquerade ball I have ever done. ^-^ Thanks everyone for playing. I have revealed all the remaining players and updated the statistics in the OP. The evil faction guessed the most characers correctly, so give yourselves a hand!

And....the winner with the most correct guesses of all...is TURIN!

This siggy is for you. ^^

masquerade-ball-sleuth.jpg

[img=http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x12/poetstorm/masquerade-ball-sleuth.jpg]

And for everyone who played, this siggy is for you:

masquerade-ball-survived.jpg

[img=http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x12/poetstorm/masquerade-ball-survived.jpg]

Thanks for playing! ^-^

Archived