DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Masquerade Ball Signups!!

poetstorm

Hello everyone!

Next week we will be having a masquerade ball. The theme is a secret. *insert awesome evil mad scientist laugh here* But you will be given a character to portray and others will have to guess who you are. So please come and play with us! Trust me it’ll be lots of fun.

Just post here if you would like to participate, and I will PM you all your roles by this weekend. ^-^

Signups:

1. Ahmooondah

2. Fnorrll

3. Sakaea

4. Kathleen

5. Aiel Heart

6. Ledinna

7. Rasheta

8. Turin

9. Rekinu

10. Millon

11. Volke

12. Ferreira

13. Nyanna

14. Crimson Ayala

15. Song

16. Leelou

………

i'll give it a shot. :)

Yay! *runs to add Rasi to the list before she can change her mind* There, now you’re stuck. :D

Looking good Poet.

Bahahahahaha!

:evil:

Thanks Ithi! I have plans…so many plans….:P Did you want to play or are you just overseeing my evil plotting? ^-^

Fnorrll said you might be needing some more menfolk for the ball. If that is the case, I will participate.

Turin! Yes, we could certainly use some more menfolk. Pass the word on to the others. Happy to have you. :D

Question!

What happens if I sign up and I don't know the character I'm supposed to be..? :unsure:

Hey Crimson. I will send you some basic info on the character and can send you more if you need it. I'm doing a blurb for each character. You should be fine. :D Want me to put you in?

ill give it a shot I geuss

Glad to have you Volke. :D

Hmm, this sounds like fun. Count me in!

Great! I'll add you in. ^-^

Archived