DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] Most suprising member of Shayol Ghul (who'd have thought THEY'D join?)

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Some people are just too nice (or too sane) to appreciate the niceties here at Shayol Ghul. We all know one of those, don't we? Sometimes those types of people surprise us and actually do join. Sometimes they even stick around. Sometimes, they even stick to something around here, especially if enough daggers are thrown at them, pinning them to the wall.

Lily stares off into space, lost in her mental imagery

Oh, ahem, yes. I'm here to present an award. Why they asked me, I'll never know. I'm not one of those funny people we have around here.

So, without further ado, sweet as ado is......

The 2010 winner of the Ghoulie award for being the Most Suprising Member of Shayol Ghul goes to............

It's a tie!

And the winners are.....

Kathleen and Kivam!

Wow...I didn't even know I was nominated...or so misunderstood. Fools..your all fools. I'm a sly one though, so don't be so upset that you overlooked me. Most do, its part of my plan :D

*stabs Kivam and steals his trophy too*

Wow...I didn't even know I was nominated...or so misunderstood. Fools..your all fools. I'm a sly one though, so don't be so upset that you overlooked me. Most do, its part of my plan :D

And I won that spell-checking Ghulie...

I think goody-two-shoes over there needs it MOAR!

Seriously. Here I was, opening up the "Evilest" thread and thinking I had a chance at glory . . . and I end up with this? This?!

I keel you. I keel you all.

Archived