DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Halloween Candy?

Tiren Sormia

Whate is your favorite Halloween candy?

I haven't been trick-r-treating in so long I dun even know what to by for the kids any more, lol. Anyone got ideas?

My favorite used to be the Pop-corn Hands that you'd get. That was back in the day when people wern't so worried about poisoning someone's kid. And you'd rarely get them even then. Most of yall prolly dun even know what they are now, lol. They are pretty easy to make, it just takes tons of pop-corn.

There are still people who make them here, I always loved those things. :D My favorites were always the peanut butter kisses, Mary Jane's I think. Soft peanut butter on the outside and crunchy stuff on the inside.

Of course the best was always mini candy bars, Snickers, 3 Muskateers, etc. Most people couldn't afford them so it was always a good treat.

OOOO... Halloween specific candy? I like those little pumpkins that are made like candy corn. I haven't seen them packaged seperately in a really long time, so I have to keep buying the "harvest mix" to get 'em, but... *grins* that's totally my Dad's fault...

*grins* I went shopping today for Halloween Candy for the kiddies and guess what I saw?

A WHOLE BAG OF THE PUMPKINS! *dances around* I didn't buy 'em, though. *sighs* It was very nice to see them all packaged up by themselves. :) I laughed and thought of ya'll when I saw 'em, too.

• 2 weeks later...

*dances in with a plastic pumpkin of candy, of all the kinds above*

ty i make those silly hands!!! I love them and putting little spider rings on the ring finger...

wow...POPCORN BALLS!!! ok not really candy but a definite treat for halloween..ohh and caramel appples....mmmmm..

Ok serious now..CANDY....I LOVED getting those SMARTIES!! and M&M's...

popcorn balls are defintally awesome! lol

thanks everyone - well, with all the talk of candy corn, I decided to give it out. So between the candy corn and my mom's bubble gum - the kids should be loaded tonight ;).

well, depending on how long I stay! I'll prolly end up going to Austin tonight to kick it with some friends ;) *nods*. Considering I stayed home and handed out candy last yr - this yr its time ta party!

Archived