DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Ajah announces our newest

LilyElizabeth

Hello Song! My name is Ed. You may call me King or Nae'blis - BOWWWW! - and I am here to help.

We at the Dreadlords open our doors for inter-Faction counseling. We know that not being the the DLs causes suicidal tendencies and depression. But know that there is help! We will allow you to bask in our presence and feel some of the awesome we possess so you can continue living a life full of knowledge that you suck.

Thank you and have a good night.

*stabs*

happy.gif

Hello Song! My name is Ed. You may call me King or Nae'blis - BOWWWW! - and I am here to help.

We at the Dreadlords open our doors for inter-Faction counseling. We know that not being the the DLs causes suicidal tendencies and depression. But know that there is help! We will allow you to bask in our presence and feel some of the awesome we possess so you can continue living a life full of knowledge that you suck.

*stabs*

happy.gif

You deserve points for this... Alas, my Feb points are gone, and I will have forgotten this moment by March 1st. If you weren't a FL I would have enjoyed this moment of dangling a cookie in front of your face... I have been thwarted.

*stabs*

happy.gif

You deserve points for this... Alas, my Feb points are gone, and I will have forgotten this moment by March 1st. If you weren't a FL I would have enjoyed this moment of dangling a cookie in front of your face... I have been thwarted.

Damn...I'll have to kill a Ful for this treachery!

I'm sorry, are the lesser 2 factions squabbling right now? Sad to see. I hate when dinner is so unruly. Harder to digest.

No - it's hard for the lesser two factions to squabble, given that most shadowspawn don't have the manual dexterity to type.

I'm sorry, are the lesser 2 factions squabbling right now? Sad to see. I hate when dinner is so unruly. Harder to digest.

No - it's hard for the lesser two factions to squabble, given that most shadowspawn don't have the manual dexterity to type.

ANd most of the dreadlords don't have enough sense to operate a keyboard.

ANd most of the dreadlords don't have enough sense to operate a keyboard.

Right. Got it. Considering that even without our newest edition, we are the most active, I'd say perhaps the SS and BA need to learn the use of keyboards. Or a joystick. biggrin.gif

*sees Verby without pants*

Ehh, maybe not the joystick. mellow.gif

Archived