DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW CAGE MATCH

jwillis7

So Perrin vs. Martin the Warrior now? Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to vote Martin here, and not just for the pity vote. I go according to the human sized idea, so it's Perrin vs. a human sized mouse who is probably on a Jearom level of skill, and he won't be able to break his sword. I just can't see Perrin winning this fight against the more skilled, more experienced, more determined warrior.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Perrin vs. Martin the Warrior now? Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to vote Martin here, and not just for the pity vote. I go according to the human sized idea, so it's Perrin vs. a human sized mouse who is probably on a Jearom level of skill, and he won't be able to break his sword. I just can't see Perrin winning this fight against the more skilled, more experienced, more determined warrior.

He still a freaking mouse.

Easy contest. Perrin wins.

Since Perrin has defeated scores of trollocs in armed combat, and since Perrin has defeated Fades aka Halfmen, I doubt that Perrrin would have too much trouble in defeating a human sized mouse, no matter how much skill and expertise Martin the Warrior has.

Zeddicus Zul Zorander verses Vin

http://sf-fantasy.su...versus-vin.html

I voted for Vin for the win!!:biggrin: She is too quick and has too many abilities that Zedd would find very difficult to counter.

Also, in the comment section, the following is posted:

dpomerico says: March 22, 2011 at 2:09 pm

The next fights go up tomorrow at 11 am ET: Quick Ben versus Severus Snape, and Perrin versus Martin the Warrior.

Quick Ben should be able to defeat Severus Snape with very little trouble. I have alot of respect for Snape's wizardly knowledge and abilities. HOWEVER, with Quick Ben, we are talking about a mage who has enough power to slay a thousand soldiers at a time with just one spell. AND, Quick Ben has more than a few spells that can do this.

BUT, I fear that the Harry Potter fandom will be strong enough to hand Snape the victory over Quick Ben.

I want to see Kaladin Stormblessed vs al'Lan Mandragoran :biggrin:!

That would be Awesome...

Now how would we rig--ahem--arrange such a fight to take place?

You would probably have to kidnap the writers at suduvu and force them to do so, or bride them, or simply threaten to give them to padan fain. Yea, that last one is a scary though to end with.

I want to see Kaladin Stormblessed vs al'Lan Mandragoran :biggrin:!

That would be Awesome...

You would probably have to kidnap the writers at suduvu and force them to do so, or bride them, or simply threaten to give them to padan fain. Yea, that last one is a scary though to end with.

"Bride" them? Not sure I'm willing to go that far :blink:

That would be Awesome...

I don't think "awesome" comes close to describing the sheer epic that such a battle would be. With Kal being granted enough Stormlight to match the effects of the Warder bond, the master swordsman versus the master spearman.. I wet my self.

We have two options. We either beg Brandon on hands and knees to right such a scene for us in A Memory of Light in the event that Rand's breaking the Seal screws up the space-time continuum and Kal is transported to Tarwin's Gap or you know he could do a blog entry. Or we leave Brandon no choice :seanchan:!

All right, we now have it in our power to make the finals Vin vs. Perrin.

Perrin may be much weaker than this Quick Ben, but TWOT has a far larger fanbase than the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Thus, we can get Perrin through to the finals on popularity alone. The real battle will be how many fans back Perrin as opposed to Vin. I for one want Perrin to win as punishment for the Suvudu people not entering Rand this year in an attempt to make us lose. I like Vin though, so that would still be okay. Either way, we control who goes to the finals now!

Perrin may be much weaker than this Quick Ben, but TWOT has a far larger fanbase than the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

I wouldn't count on that. Plus, I'm voting for Quick Ben, no question about it.

Perrin may be much weaker than this Quick Ben, but TWOT has a far larger fanbase than the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

I wouldn't count on that. Plus, I'm voting for Quick Ben, no question about it.

Yup, got to go with Quick Ben on this one.

http://suvudu.com/2011/03/cage-match-2011-round-2-quarterfinal-recaps-videos.html

Here are the latest updates from suvudu.com and the cage match 2011.

My votes for the semifinal shall be for Vin and also for Quick Ben.

I love Perrin and think he is an awesome character and a great fighter. Unfortunately for Perrin, I also love Quick Ben. I have recently finished The Crippled God and to me, Steven Erikson has created and written not only one of the most powerful mages in all of fantasy fiction, but possibly also the smartest as well as the most ruthless. Therefore, I am voting in favor of Quick Ben over Perrin.

I kinda wanna see a Perrin vs Jon Snow final. I mean, I understand it really shouldn't happen, but I just feel a need to see some hot wolf on wolf action, ya know?

...that totally came off wrong.

Though whoever has been doing the Perrin write-ups has been great. I loved the Martin vs Perrin one.

Archived