DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW CAGE MATCH

jwillis7

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's just one person in the galaxy who can never become a victim of Granny's headology: Zaphod - the best President ever! :biggrin:

But still i'm voting for Granny - if the headology fails a punch in the stomach will not.

P.S. I would like to see Cohen the Barbarian in the next cage match edition ;)

Granny versus Zaphod.. oh boy :blink:

Cohen the Barbarian.. against Cadsuane perhaps....?

There's just one person in the galaxy who can never become a victim of Granny's headology: Zaphod - the best President ever! :biggrin:

But still i'm voting for Granny - if the headology fails a punch in the stomach will not.

P.S. I would like to see Cohen the Barbarian in the next cage match edition ;)

Granny versus Zaphod.. oh boy :blink:

Cohen the Barbarian.. against Cadsuane perhaps....?

... Or against Farstrider.

(If Farstrider had some companions in ToG like Cohen's "Silver Horde" ... poor snakes & foxes) :biggrin:

...Or even against Mat. Cohen succeeded in cheating the Fate, after all ;)

As long as Granny Weatherwax can get into her opponents' heads she'll win. And never forget that she is a powerful witch, even if she doesn't display her powers much. She might lose when she gets tired of being better than everyone and wants to return home, leaving a WO.

its back so soon.. yay

my vote goes to saphira every time!! the inheritance cycle got me into fantacy... :)

(i will also vote for morraine aswell :tongue: )

and i will always vote agaist Mr wednesday!! ( american god's -worst book i've ever read it put me off reading for 6 weeks...)

oo...Gimli and Iorek Byrnison also get my vote but if the paired up it would have to be Iorek Byrnison :smile:

Bah, Rake would own old Granny. NOBODY can get into Rake's head. IF anyone did, they would probably go insane.

Top powers that would realistically win.

1. THE TOP :Rake and Tomas. Put them both on top. Thomas is in because he is kind of immortal, he can get his arm ripped off and its all good.

2. Top contenders: Moiraine (Balefire and her iron will make her a competitor.) Richard Rahl, Kelsier, Sparhawk (depending on what powers he has at what time in the series) Dagada Mor, Revan.

3. Flops - Tyrion (I mean, come on... a cage match?)

Harry Potter (really...the best move he has is Expelliarmus (I cant remember the spelling) and if they dont have a wand/sword, he is screwed. And, it is highly unlikely he would use any of the unforgivable curses against anyone.)

Tarzan - unless there is something I dont know about Tarzan.....really.....?

The Wicked Witch - Shes all well and good, but she doesnt actually do anything. And (unless i have got hte wrong character) it doesnt take much to kill her.

Who will probably win? (What with fan voting, not based on actual strength)

Rake- he is both popular and one of the strongest, my bet goes to Rake winning.

Tomas - same with rake, popular and powerful.

Tyrion- Just because its GRRM and tyrion.

Moiraine- She is pretty capable, and a decent fan base (Perrin DID get to the semi's)

Richard Rahl- SOT DOES have alot of fans....

Revan - pretty powerful, and it is star wars.

Granny Weatherwax - she has a pretty big fan base.

My favourites - Moiraine - she is one of my favourite characters ever, out of any series, and she doesn't do too bad in terms of power.

-Rake - He was my favourite character in Book of the Fallen, he is extraordinary. I mean, he beat Draconis, thats not an easy thing.

- Tomas - Good old Thomas and his magic sword and armour turining him into a god.

- The Fool - Dear god, i love this guy another favourite in any series. Not too "powerful" in relative terms, but he his gold!

Obviously, I have not even heard of some of these characters, so the list isn't complete, but from what I know, thats my guess.

• 2 months later...

Archived