DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

Running off to a Star Trek convention...I don't know if it will be fun or weird or both. *g*

Both

Aaaaarrghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who posted that?!?!?!?!

There's a stranger in our midst!! How did he get past the def-waaaaaaaaait...*squints at avi for while...tears eyes awaaaay from avi to name...ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh*

*glares at avi some*

...Ok, so the sunnies are pretty cool...

... ...

Ok fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, it's pretty cool...gonna take me a while to get used to though, it's soooo DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBStamp_zpsd0a79a15.jpg

(yesh, I has a stamp now)

Running off to a Star Trek convention...I don't know if it will be fun or weird or both. *g*

Both

*laughs* Indeed. Not as crazy as my anime conventions though.

::Overhears Rashi as he sits in a corner of the bar::

Crazy anime conventions... Do tell... Ever been to Anime Expo in California?

Ever been to Anime Expo in California?

Alas no. I have wanted to go for awhile but haven't had the time. I usually hit up Sakura Con which is our biggest Anime convention in the PNW where I live. I have about ten costume/wig's that I am working on for this next year not to mention the costumes I already have. *laughs* I really enjoy the cosplay part of the Con and i'm less of a panel person. I'm hoping to make it out to MechaCon in New Orelans next year as my friend Leala goes to that one. So she can show me around. Should be fun.

*snugs Brid*

I will watch/read pretty much anything. I'm into Bleach quite a bit, but that was the anime that started it all pretty much. *laughs* So it holds a special place in my heart. :) I enjoy FMA both the first one and Brotherhood, I've met Edwards English VA twice now. *laughs* He has the biggest ego of anyone I've ever met, but he is nice. *laughs* Ummmmm I'm rereading the Alice in the Country of Hearts, Clover, and Joker. Based off Alice in Wonderland. So far its been fun to get a different take on the Alice stories.