• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yeah, social media... I don't know, I've never liked it. I got a facebook account, I got a twitter account, I haven't gone on either in years.

And the only reason I even have those accounts is:

Twitter: Following Brandon Sanderson's progress on A Memory of Light.

Facebook: Lost a bet here on DM.

And irt fracking, I believe a few things, as I was once part of that industry.

1. When your wellbore has been sufficiently cased, and psi tested, there is 0% chance of drilling fluid oozing out into your water table. Oil wells are designed to be sealed off in iron and concrete well below the water table.

2. In direct opposition to #1, things break down. So a bi- annual casing psi test is a good idea, especially on a well that is going to be re visited by a rig or a frac crew. But, alas, that costs $ and is not the case.

3. I have a ?. Where are your water tables respectively < or > than 100 ft. Below ground? Because we frac ALOT out west, and we have no ground water contamination at all. Closest water case I've heard is Flint Michigan.

4. I do believe frac'ing will be the cause of significant bedrock, tectonic plate deterioration, and thus likening the inevitable eruption of my local neighborhood planet killer. Jellystone.

How close are you to the good ole super volcano called Jellystone?!?!!?!?!

like if youre within the same state or one of the bordering states....i suggest moving....lololololol

Ha. I live within forty minutes of the East gate. Maybe 70 miles from the Eastern caldera border.

It's beautiful here.

Cody Wyoming to be exact. Look it up.

Edited by LedZepMan