DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moderately lost Novice

theicewitch

Hi,

I was added to the book earlier this week and I am searching for where I am supposed to be. I am unable to find anything beyond the normal board. Perhaps I haven't looked under the proper stone yet or am flat out blinded to it's presence. I emailed my mentor a couple days ago.

Awaiting Enlightment.

Icey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience, hon, patience :wink:

The request was sent in last night to have you and a few others added to the usergroup that will allow you to see more boards. An Admin will do that as soon as they can.

In the mean time, tell us a bit about yourself? I'm Elgee and I'm from Cape Town, South Africa.

Woo hoo! Fresh meat! *CHOOO.....*

Wait wait... Narg not supposed to act that way. No more chomping... he is supposed to be a good little trolloc.

HELLO! Welcome to the funny farm!... though I might be the only crazy one... Hang around.. say hello... tell us something about yourself... and participate where you can!

Narbert

The Algai trolloc....

Thank you for the welcome... and patience it shall be.

I am an artist, writer and illustrator by trade. (trained artist, natural writer) I have only recently added the writing aspect to the fray. I am currently focusing my writing and illustrating toward the children's market. Fantasy and historical fiction has always been my favorite escape. I cut my teeth on "The Hobbit" and haven't looked back.

I have a husband and two children, My eldest, a daughter,is a realist and has no need for fantasy but my son just started WoT this past fall. He has been through my entire collection of David Eddings in preparation for the Monster Work of WoT. I live in the states, Indiana to be exact.

Murphy's Law follows me like the plague so both my blog and my main computer are named after it.

Oh, and I live online... I spend most of my days on Murphy so facebook,twitter, msn and one or two message boards are always open on my second monitor while I work. So if anyone needs to find me chances are they will find me in the land of virtual.

Thanks again for the Welcome,

Icey

Oh and Nag, I have some dust that I really should attend to if you have the time.

Welcome welcome!! I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer before you have access to the world of wonders and joy. I mean the red ajah boards of course..*gets the evil eye from the other Aes Sedai* ... And all the other Ajahs :) :) I'm Reyn, liver of the (north) carolinas in the US (and your friendly Red Ajah sitter). Have you been to any of the other groups on DM or are you new new?

Welcome welcome!! I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer before you have access to the world of wonders and joy. I mean the red ajah boards of course..*gets the evil eye from the other Aes Sedai* ... And all the other Ajahs :) :) I'm Reyn, liver of the (north) carolinas in the US (and your friendly Red Ajah sitter). Have you been to any of the other groups on DM or are you new new?

I am more old but unopened.

I have lurked here and there for years, usually after reading the newest installment of WoT but until recently have not felt comfortable enough to post. I enjoy the spirit imagery and world of the stories, I am not one to ferret out every detail. I just found my way to the social area this last post read though and I am hoping that the WT will be a good fit. I have stopped by the writer/artist/crafters guild and may post some stuff in there though I don't do fan writing or art. I work predominately on the stuff I want to submit or the exercises I do to improve.

I shouldn't need to entice her, its enticing enough in and of itself. So many choices of characters you can be, an endless about of stories and adventures in the World of the WoT to go on. So many new people to interact with. Who wouldn't be enticed by that? (how was that? A good start?)

Icey-I'm so glad you wrote about this! LOL I was wondering the same thing. I was able to chat last night with my mentor, so she explained a bit to me about how it works. I'm really looking forward to jumping in myself! Which WoT book are you on? I'm smack dab in the middle of tSR.

A big hello to Icey, Mel, and Arlow! I'm a semi-new novice myself. There are welcome threads being posted in the ajahs of your mentors...but you won't see them right away. It takes time for the mods to set permissions. That's where patience comes in. :D It'll be a surprise very soon to all of a sudden find all these new forums to play in. ^^

I'll probably be seeing you around the illuminator's guild Ice. I'm a bit of a writer and poet. Can't draw for my life though. :P

And for some reason, instead of Ice Ice Baby I thought Narnia, but now that you've got the song stuck in my head...:P

*Knows that Icey secretly wants to join the Warders!*

Welcome to the WT, Icey! Feel free to drop by the Warders guild sometime! Always nice seeing new faces around here.

And don't mind Narg. Yes, he's a Trolloc, but we don't hold that against him. He hasn't eaten anyone yet (that I am aware of).

Besides, he's all feathery and stuff. And entertaining like you wouldn't believe. We like having him around.

I shouldn't need to entice her, its enticing enough in and of itself. So many choices of characters you can be, an endless about of stories and adventures in the World of the WoT to go on. So many new people to interact with. Who wouldn't be enticed by that? (how was that? A good start?)

You might entice me with that. :D

Well if he hasn't eaten anyone, that must be a good sign :) And yes Ma'am... I prefer the White Tower over the Black Tower... All those tainted fools... At least the people at the White Tower aren't crazy. :D

*giggles* Maayybe... :D Sorry, couldn't resist that one. LOL Welcome!

Archived