A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moderately lost Novice

theicewitch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I just prefer Aes Sedai over Warders :) They have the One Power :D

*slides in on sock feet*

That's right baby! No one does it like we do it *g*. Welcome welcome Ice and Arlow, as you can see we're a bit loony around here...though it's not from the OP I assure you! I'd embrace the Source to prove myself, but alas I'm still a novice.

*drops open his fancloth cape and noogies Arlow* We have cool capes that make people go all wonky-eyed though. I mean, how cool is that?!

hahaha Hello all the new ones and hello to Ice, newest in my House! Can't wait for you guys to have access. Definitely come check out the Warder yards. We have some really cool things happening over there and I think not tooooo little change either. But for the good mind you! Ohhh I'm all excited! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys alright?

*stands up* He said he was sure. Plus what makes you think that aes sedai can't handle a sword? Just because we have the one power doesn't me we can't play with pointy things.....though he does have a point about that cape..its pretty cool! Though we can bond you and enjoy your capes.

Oh and Nag, I have some dust that I really should attend to if you have the time.

I LIKE this one!! Elgee don't let the Wardies steal her!

Well if he hasn't eaten anyone, that must be a good sign :) And yes Ma'am... I prefer the White Tower over the Black Tower... All those tainted fools... At least the people at the White Tower aren't crazy. :D

>.> So you think... I totally agree, no one crazy around here! *whistles innocently*

Archived