DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HAPPY FALL, YA'LL!

U4ea

I like the changing leaves and I like the cooler weather (even though I don't like winter). We used to play touch football (get your minds out of the gutter... just b/c I'm there) in WI in the fall... was so much fun. That continued in winter too on my lake when it was frozen. It became tackle then.

8)

I love the leaves changing, the football, the fact that I can get my sweatshirts out of storage, that I can make hot chocolate again, and I just love the smell of the wind in Autumn. Its like no other time of year. I feel more alive then then any other season. :D And my birthdays coming up soon!

Halloween! That's the best part :D I love all the candy and dressing up in costumes. I want to be an Aes Sedai this year, but I think it's way too late to get started on a good costume. There's always next year, I guess :P

I like that it starts to get cooler, but it can't really be called "cool" here until...December? :roll:

*grins* you never know. I have a habit of mailing out Halloween treats... *smirks*

My favorite things about fall:

In the South, the evening air turns gold and makes everything look like "flash back" movie film. I love sitting outside and watching the world I'm so used to seeing in stark clarity change into something serene and beautiful with the setting sun.

I love the flash of color in the changing leaves that makes you notice things about the trees around you that you have been missing all year.

I love Halloween. Period. It's my second favorite holiday of the year. I love decorating for it. I love dressing up. It's the only time I can give the little Goth chick living in my heart free reign to make people shudder. *laughs* I love the feeling in the air and the kids going trick-or-treating. Luckily for me, there are more kids in this neighborhood than in the last one. I really hope they do more trick-or-treating around here. A whole generation of kids keep missing out on that and that's half the fun of Halloween, in my opinion.

I love the temperature changes, because I love it when it gets cooler. I hate the cold, so I don't like the coming of Winter, but Fall is my favorite time of year. Always has been, always will be.

Alright, that's enough wistfulness out of me for a bit. I have so much crap to do today! *sighs*

omg, I forgot about Halloween. It's like my favorite Holiday (well, other than Christmas... but hey, free presents).

I wonder what bubs is gonna go as this year. We weren't able to go last year, but here's his first time in Germany...

http://www.pbase.com/rheannan/image/35931034

http://www.pbase.com/rheannan/image/35931032

((not sure if you still need a password, but if so: william4))

Awww he is soooo cute Jhae!

I love Fall as well. The temperature is just perfect..not too hot, not too cold. The leaves don't change the full colors that other places do, but I do like jumping in the fallen leaves..lol

And yes Halloween is a great holiday. No other time you can dress up as someone other than yourself..speaking of which, I haven't decided what I'm gonna be this year yet...

*laughs* Jhae! He is so cute!!!

I want to go as a pregnant lady this year... *sighs* but I'll probably go with my butterflies, instead. *sighs* It's either that or find something appropriately gothy and freak the neighbors out. *grins*

I love fall. It meant school started, my birthday it was the beginning of the Holiday Season...*smiles*

It always seems that Fall is a slowing time..when really we don't with the starting up of almost all organized activities with school and church and sports etc....i think it is more that the randomness of summer ends and we become routine. I like that..my favorite time of day is evening..i love the time change and when i go for my evening walks..to shuffle through leaves and as the dusk falls see the lights come on in houses somehow making them alive and home. Dinnertime, homework, new episodes of favorite tv shows...family seems to be there. *smiles* The nights are cooler, the days too sometimes here, at home in Colorado they already have snow...

Don't get me started on Halloween...and the five tubs of decorations and costumes and one full bookshelf of Halloween only ideas, recipes, activities games.....*grins*

Archived