DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The manly, powerful and strong Ewoks

I think Ewoks are awesome. Of all the Star Wars characters, they are my favorite people. Though they are small, they pack big hearts and lots of courage. I watch the sixth movie namely to see the Ewoks topple the Empire's troops. Though they are wary and their beliefs are a little simple, Ewoks dominate anyone who tries to @!#% with their people and those they call friends.

HERE HERE!!! Well said! Seriously, who in the galaxy would stand up to those they would see as GODS!! Look how they reacted to C3-P0. And yet, they fought against GIGANTIC devils that threw lightening and shattered trees. The Ewoks probably saw there Armageddon before them and what did they do? THEY MANNED UP! They fought there God's and Devils and WON!! That's what they did! Salud' for the Ewoks!

Have they been feeding you strange yellow or bright pink pills at the Warder Yards or something? Or has Nynaeve been using you to test one of the "new weaves"?

Tsk tsk, I'm leaving you lot for the Yellows, we Blues prefer our Warders less... ewok loving. *nods*

Have they been feeding you strange yellow or bright pink pills at the Warder Yards or something? Or has Nynaeve been using you to test one of the "new weaves"?

Tsk tsk, I'm leaving you lot for the Yellows, we Blues prefer our Warders less... ewok loving. *nods*

Say what? You do realize that my Aes Sedai is Blue, right? I'm the freaking Blue Ajah mascot for cryin' out loud!!!

I'm surprised that toy isn't going for more, honestly.

*hugs the manliest Ewok of all*

Booyeah.

Ewoks are fierce AND adorable. :cool:

Booyeah x2.

Say what? You do realize that my Aes Sedai is Blue, right? I'm the freaking Blue Ajah mascot for cryin' out loud!!!

Booyeah x2.

Yeah, what the heck, Skech?!?! :ohmy::tongue:

I think everyone wants an Ewok. I'd prefer one who's small with black fur and white stripes and answers to the name of.....STANLEY!!!! Stanley would for sures be a bad @$$ Ewok and would make the Storm Troopers scurry for cover.

U want a skunk ewok?

*rolls eyes* We prefer our Warders less ewok loving doesn't mean we don't love ewoks... We just prefer them not to be too distracted by our Ajah mascot who's an ewok. Who needs a whole bunch of Warders fawning over our mascot, huh? HUUHHH???

Doesn't mean we Blues aren't ewok lovers ourselves.

Archived