DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia game - MOVIES - Sign up (one place left!!!)

Nynaeve

Okay, I realize that this is the place to discuss movies, TV shows and whatnot. Krak has given me permission, however, to attempt a mafia game that would be based on characters (or alternatively objects) from various (rather known) movies.

I usually run very low-key, laidback, mafia for dummies sort of games. I'm more interested in having fun and a good laugh, rather than who wins or loses. So if you're worried about an overly emotional atmosphere, that won't be the case. It'll be extremely casual for you movie freaks :)

I have started planning a bit... but I'd like to have sign ups to see if this game will actually happen and if so what scale I'm looking at... before I go on with more planning.

Right now I'm not going to restrict the number of people who can sign up. I'll decide by the feedback I get. In general, though, the sooner you sign up the better. ;)

The sign ups will be open for about two weeks and a bit (lol) which gives you guys plenty of time to decide and gives me the time to finish my finals.

Cheers,

Nyn

Players:

1. Wombat

2. Krak

3. Meesha

4. Reyn

5. Kathleen

6. Dapianoplay3r

7. BenTGaidin

8. alannalynn

9. StringWinder

10. Sam

11. Karasayl

12. DaeDracos

13. Dah'mir

14. aemonkristen

Nyn

• 2 weeks later...

I think so, yes. My games aren't so complicated compared to some.... they're actually pretty simple otherwise I'd get too confused and then havoc would rule the earth! :)

YAY for new sign ups *grins*

*awaits more*  >.>

Nyn

Sure, feel free to PM me. Though I've decided to go with objects from movies, in the end..... I'd possibly expand it to include animals.... but it's mostly objects. Some more funny oriented and random, some serious ones.

If anyone has any ideas for those then you're welcome to PM me. I've already thought up quite a few, but it can never hurt to have more!

:)

And Krak, if there's one constant thing about life is that you NEVER win.

Nyn

Archived