DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah has a new member

Naeann

Congrats Wes and the BA! I'm so happy for all of you :)

*Hugs everyone in the Faction, except Nae* ;D

*Writes Nae an IOU for a stabbing after the GM task is finished*

*Spreads 'Hugs, not Drugs' pamplets around everyone*

*Skips off*

Wes, don't tell them about how you'd rather be Shadowspawn.  Let them have their day.  It's our secret.  Just remember, I think Lily might be mad at you for going BA.

Oh, and congrats.  *stabs*

• Club Leader

Lily doesn't get mad. She gets even. After careful thought on the subject (Be flattered. My brain cells don't work for just anyone...) I decided I'd rather compete with you than work with you, anyway.  ;)

*stabs* Grats, Wes.

And who wouldn't rather be Shadowspawn, Verb? You and Pete both saw the light. Others may be smart enough to as well.  ;D

I started out as shadowspawn... I lost half my points by switching over to Black Ajah.. it was more than worth it.  Pete and Verbal had to be promised positions of authority to switch. ::)

Yeah but if you join Shadowspawn you get a cool sword.  What do you get if you join the BA?  A facelift and an inferiority complex.  Sounds more pathetic than evil to me.  Personally I'll stick to being the Shadow in the form of a genetically engineered ass-kicking machine.

Yeah but if you join Shadowspawn you get a cool sword.  What do you get if you join the BA?  A facelift and an inferiority complex.  Sounds more pathetic than evil to me.  Personally I'll stick to being the Shadow imbued in a genetically engineered ass-kicking machine.

which nevertheless loses the faction points competitions every month.

Guest dragonsworn1991

We just don't need the same kind of validation as the rest of you. Can anyone say desperate for attention?

That's what she said Aust.

Guest dragonsworn1991

The shadowspawn is the faction to be in, just look we have Lily, Aust, Verb, and Wombat some of the funniest strongest people on DM. That's why people left the BA to join it. I may have went over because I got a top position, but I have not regretted the decision.

Wes, don't tell them about how you'd rather be Shadowspawn.  Let them have their day.  It's our secret.  Just remember, I think Lily might be mad at you for going BA.

Oh, and congrats.  *stabs*

*nods* Verb knows all, it's easier to just agree than it is to be proven wrong again and again... oh and Verb i found this lady wandering around out in the hall calling your name....

angelinajolie2.jpg

• Club Leader

Oh, great job, Ama! Now, we'll never see our FL again. At least not on our boards. We'll have to bring him food and water here, and make him remember to eat and stuff. That is one sexy picture! lol

The shadowspawn is the faction to be in, just look we have Lily, Aust, Verb, and Wombat some of the funniest strongest people on DM. That's why people left the BA to join it. I may have went over because I got a top position, but I have not regretted the decision.

When you and Verbal left the BA to join shadowspawn there wasn't ANYONE in it.. Verbal left us because no one wanted to take over the sillyspawn and it would have died without him.  People joined after that because , though he is now a stinkyspawn, Verbal is kickass.

Archived