DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have been told

Haha well thats good to know Marta. At least I'm not an isolated case...because I gotta tell you, a man can get lost roaming around here!

I've never been a patient one.

Reyn, I'd be happy to. But then its Ivien's thread, and I don't want to be rude.  :) Gotta keep things on topic *grin*!

Ceade Mile Failte' Ivien and welcome home darlin'! My name is <----- right there. If you ever need anything please feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. I am an aspirant myself, Manshima of the Me'Arearth. You absolutely have to come to the warder yards and give the lads the proper chance to introduce themselves. Wait, excuse that, the Lads and Ladies the proper chance as the world is open to all, Men and Women, in either the disciplines or as Initiates. I see you have met Marta, *bows over her hand and takes a few steps of a dance with her*, always my pleasure. Mistress Nut, Mistress Elgee, how are you?

*eyes the ickle newbie and calls out* SHE HAS A PURPLE AVVI!!! *glomps Ivien* Limi likes you already! Welcome to the White Tower of Dragonmount! *smiles warmly* I am Limi Sedai, the Sword Sitter of the Green Ajah. :) (A Sitter and Webmistress) It's nice to meet you! ^^ As Charis said above, please do come by and say hello. I will try to let you go after a while >.> maybe....

are we talking Ogier "while" or Aes Sedai "while" ? ;D

• Club Leader

Now how did I miss this? Hi Ivien, and welcome to the White Tower. I see a few of my fellow Greens have already said hi. I'm Lily and I'm the Green Liason Officer, or GLO. If you have any questions about the Green Ajah, or just want to know us better, it's my job to help you. So put me to work. Anytime.

*snuggles Marta for bringing us such a lovely new friend*

Mintee - You think? Because if 90 years makes an Ogier YOUNG, can you imagine for a 400 year old AS is to them? Prolly more of a young adult at that point. Now perhaps if we were to look at the Kin's years.

Once again, WELCOME Ivien. <3

Archived