DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EFRIT

If I catch you Editing your posts again you will die a slow and horrible death (in the game of course ;))

As you are new to this I WILL let you off, however everyone else should no better so DO NOT get the same leniency.

I will leave this going until I get home from work. I don't have time now. Plus some people still have to vote which way they would like to go.

Thorum - There is no Straight ahead... only [glow=blue,2,300]LEFT[/glow] or [glow=blue,2,300]RIGHT[/glow]

sorry I wasn't on to pick which way I went (hasn't finished reading all the posts yet*

Interesting....a lot more folks are playing the game, and the non-innocents are beginning to reveal themselves.  Well, I will offer what are likely going to be my final observations, since the mafia will not allow me to last the night.  

I think we need to look back at those who eased their butts onto that Al Jenn bandwagon so easily, especially Som1Else.  

My comment about Ed2Funy and his supposed 3 players who know he is innocent is that he, himself, declared that he is a part of some kind of mason team of sorts.  Who reveals this kind of info when the lynch is clearly heading towards Al Jenn?  Like I said, he does not need to name names, but you can't just make that statement and not expect a reaction.  

And as for them painting targets on their backs, let's be honest.  We ALL have targets on our backs.  If three people can vouch for Ed2Funy, then that clears four people out of the remaining players, which cuts down our hunting odds considerably.  

Still, there is no reason to reveal at this time.  Wait until morning.  One of us, likely me, will be dead at the hands of the mafia, and then we can begin to truly narrow down who ISN'T so innocent.  Make sense?

Also, if there are finder characters in this game, like perhaps a Legolas or even Aragorn/Strider maybe... I think they should consider viewing either myself, Ed2Funy, Some1Else, or Adella.  Choose the one that will give us the most info.

All right. Had to read up on Eomer. We may also have his sister in here, in which case we may see either another death before the day is done or some other effect on a player. Theoden and Wormwood are probably around here as well. Just throwing out ideas about what we might encounter.

LOL. The funny thing is that I was going to change it to wormtoungue and thought "no, that just looks wierd". Why would anyone fake ignorance of the name and give what they did and what the alignment would be? I read the first sentence of the wiki and it jogged my memory on Eomer. Sorry I didn't write a book report for you, Wombat.

You gave nothing that wasn't obvious to anyone who read the novel, watched the movies, or even googled Éomer.  Why would you feign ignorance?  Perhaps you are Wormtongue and it was a ploy to make us think you are not because obviously no one who received a role PM for Gríma Wormtongue would call the character Wormwood, right?

Edit:  Really, Millon?

Is there some witchery going on here? Sounds like wraiths jockeying

for a loftier position to me.

If you think you're going to die, why ask to be Findered?

Please, others I ask you not to be so short sighted and as reactionary as Ed2funy.  The mafia have a decision to make tonight, let's hope they make a mistake.  Strange things happen at night. 

When day breaks, IF I am still alive, I am going to be very curious to see who refuses to vote Ed2Funy in the morning.  Apparently, Adella is not one of his three buddies he says.  Interesting...

For the curious...

those not picking a direction were TMD, MCS, and David.

In approximate order:

Left: Pete, Som1else, Thorum, Locke, Aemon, Meesh, Thorkin, Charis, Adella, Player, Tigs, Efrit, Marta, Amadine, Ellianora, LedZepMan, Blig Blog, Pookie

Right:  Lia, Wombat, Ed, Mynd, Millon, Talmanes

What I wonder is if right was predetermined to be the bad direction or if it was based on "the most votes = safe."  Mostly because I too also almost chose right just to be contrary.  ;)

If you think you're going to die, why ask to be Findered?

Please, others I ask you not to be so short sighted and as reactionary as Ed2funy.  The mafia have a decision to make tonight, let's hope they make a mistake.  Strange things happen at night. 

When day breaks, IF I am still alive, I am going to be very curious to see who refuses to vote Ed2Funy in the morning.  Apparently, Adella is not one of his three buddies he says.  Interesting...

So what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't vote for Ed is scum? That's either a pretty big generalization or a (not so) subtle threat for those who aren't sure of where to vote and don't care to reread the novel we've managed create on day 1. You already know where mine is going.

o.0

Who is Eomer and the other one?

And I chose right....does that mean I almost died?

Eomer was Rohan's king's (Theoden) nephew.  He ended up being heir to the throne when Theoden's son died and later became king when Theoden himself died.  Eowyn is his sister.

Well, first of all I'm disappointed I didn't get on after Al Jenn posted.  His posts were enough to convince me of his innocence (mainly the "I'm town" statement.  Although you do know that makes you a pretty easy target when you ARE mafia Al....)  Although, I suppose unvoting wouldn't change anything and having a random modkill wouldn't have been much of an improvement...so I suppose it's an acceptable ending.  

Umm....I think I had other thoughts, but it seems I've gone and forgotten them.... >.<  

(this game takes up so much time :D)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Interesting....a lot more folks are playing the game, and the non-innocents are beginning to reveal themselves.  Well, I will offer what are likely going to be my final observations, since the mafia will not allow me to last the night.  

I think we need to look back at those who eased their butts onto that Al Jenn bandwagon so easily, especially Som1Else.  

My comment about Ed2Funy and his supposed 3 players who know he is innocent is that he, himself, declared that he is a part of some kind of mason team of sorts.  Who reveals this kind of info when the lynch is clearly heading towards Al Jenn?  Like I said, he does not need to name names, but you can't just make that statement and not expect a reaction.  

And as for them painting targets on their backs, let's be honest.  We ALL have targets on our backs.  If three people can vouch for Ed2Funy, then that clears four people out of the remaining players, which cuts down our hunting odds considerably.  

Still, there is no reason to reveal at this time.  Wait until morning.  One of us, likely me, will be dead at the hands of the mafia, and then we can begin to truly narrow down who ISN'T so innocent.  Make sense?

So Mynd if you make the night should we lynch you tomorrow? That is a really week attempt to throw off an illusion of innocence.

A viewing is not necessarily concrete anymore, considering millers and godfathers, you requesting to be viewed seems scummy. The finder will chose who they  want and pointing them in any sort of direction is really scummy.

I am not going to vote for Ed, because I find you infinitely more scummy.

It seems like you are threatening those who don't vote with you, Mynd, my friend you are getting my vote until either you are lynched or someone does something I think is more scummy then your posts have been so far.

Also, if there are finder characters in this game, like perhaps a Legolas or even Aragorn/Strider maybe... I think they should consider viewing either myself, Ed2Funy, Some1Else, or Adella.  Choose the one that will give us the most info.

Are you really trying to call out the finder types (ALL of them) on Day 2? That would be rather suicidal of them.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Now there is another WIFOM out there.

If I die tonight are the mafia setting up Mynd to be lynched, or is Mynd part of the mafia and he wants me to be killed because I am hitting close to home.

A sad day for the House of Eorl nay for all of Rohan.

I was really excited for this game so I'm kinda pissed that I'm dead >:(

I guess Tom Bombadil didn't like me calling him a clown.  Well he is.  There's a reason they left him out of the movies.

And now for my final words...

FORTH EORLINGAS!

Just to let everyone know...I would do things to Legolas!  I would blow his mind  ;D

Back to the game! ;)

Tig - LMAO!

--back to the game:

Whoa! Didnt think choosing one direction over another would save some lives and lose others. Talya - this game has crazy twist and turns already. Awesome! =D

But! Two townies down = bad. I wish Al had spoken up much much sooner.  :-\

And the idea of TWO mafia teams! Isnt one bad enough?  :o I havent played any game where that's been the case, so... what happens if both mafia teams pick the same person to NK? Are they doubly dead?  :P

Wait, wait...! I just realized that if they pick two different people, then 2 innocents will die tonight!  :'( (Yes, I was a bit slow on the uptake. The idea of two mafias never crossed my mind.) And who knows what other SK or Vigilantes might be present. That's a lot of blood...  :-X

*shudders and crawls in a corner to wait out the night / pulls out Meesh from her pocket to pet for comfort*

Archived