• Created
  • Last Reply

*Rushes in and bobs a curtsy to MoN*

My apologies for being so very late, Adella Sedai, how may I---- 

*Notices some interestingly shaped 'herbs' in the herb garden* :o

*Rushes off to help her fellow novice* ;D

oooh I know what I can do!

*goes and scares all the spiders and other creepy crawlies out of the basement*

*watches as they all start to head towards the upper levels and hears a few screams*

oops... ::)

• Club Leader

Lily hums to herself as she weeds the herb garden. Not knowing an herb from a weed, she pulls anything that looks odd or smells strongly (which is pretty much all the herbs.) She just knows the MoN will be thrilled that she is doing so many chores without being asked. When Moggy points out a special herb and teaches her how to use it, she knows she's going to like it here at the WT. Lily adds a bit of this special herb to all the fireplaces in the tower in order to make the place smell nice.

Ahh the fun....hehe thanks for the blessing Moghedian hehe.

Oh Adella just imagine what will happen when you give the office back hahaha...

*paints Bela pink as well*...brat!  :P

Elgee you are defacing a perfect bottle!!!...for shame!  ;D

WAIT A DOGGONE MINUTE!

You had JACK and you didn't tell me?

I can think of so many better things to do with that bottle than waste it.

*sighs dramatically and tosses the files into the cabinet willy-nilly* Bah! I know there's gotta be more in here somewhere...

*digs through other cabinets hunting*

*Stops beating the Dude and gives him a snugglebite instead*

*Throws arms around Lor's neck* 'S okay! I'll always share my Jack with you *nods happily*

... Wait ... what's happening to me!  :o

*grins and unearths a bottle, dusts it off and holds it up triumphantly*

Gentleman Jack for the win!

*grabs glasses and sits on the corner of herAdella's desk, taking off the cap*

Three fingers, anyone? I wasn't the official bartender of Mother's for nuthin'! ;)

Senexx has managed to lose the cook but finds Lily in the kitchen scrubbing pots.  She didn't see him yet.  Senexx begins to stalk LilyElizabeth wherever she goes.  He watches as she goes into the MoN quarters but is too scared to cross the threshold.

Lillibeth leaves and walks straight past Senexx barely noticing him.  Senexx naively admires his own stealth.

He gets very upset when Moghedian intrudes in the herb garden just as he was about to introduce himself.

Senexx eyes what Lillibeth is doing curiously as she tosses something into the fire.  Leaves?  He sighs and opens a window.

Strangely unaffected by the odd smells in the tower as he carefully observes Lillibeth, he thinks he has had about enough of this girl.

He crosses his arms and leans back next to the window with a foot resting on the wall staring at this strange creature unsure what to do.

Archived