DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Novice's Gather Here!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*still in the main hall, Reyn whistles loudly for all the warders and trainees to make their way in, where they all have a slip-n-slide dance-hall*

*fawns at all the big muscular warders*

*walks into the Tower in his pitch black uniform, flexing his muscles for the pretty ladies* 8)

*watches the MoN disciplining some of the naughty novices and laughs at them*

Well well MoN nice day to you what can I do for you today? *gives his most charming evil smile* >:D

*grumbles under his breath and walks out side*

Now how am I gonna do this?...Oh I know!

*channels a small weave of air to get the panties down and watches as they fly away*

Oops....Now where did they go? *finds them in a small puddle*

I hope she doesn't mind them being a little dirty...They WERE on the flag pole...

*stands at the side watching TMD chasing after panties, wondering if they will get him into a White Dress. At least she wasn't the only person here from the Black Tower! Looking over at the MoN she realised that she must be the one she reported to...she must remember to be humble* :D

So...err...Miss MoN where do I sign up then  *tries to do a curtsy of sorts and nearly falls over*

*mutters about feeling foolish*

TMD! You're supposed to be over here as a NOVICE! Meaning you can't channel to do your chores!!! :D

*looks over at the pretty lady that is wearing a black dress much like the poor Asha'man boy who is chasing after her panties* Why hello! Are you another Novice recruit?? You look like you know how to organize! Well.. What to do with you.. Hmm.. I might have to put you in the Kitchens to organize the other Novices cleaning, since the cook is far too busy. Lily should be down there scrubbing pots by now.

EDIT: *flicks TMD on the toosh with a flow of air* Be good!

*glares at TMD, whilst rubbing her hip. Turns to the MoN as she speaks*

The Kitchens you say...hmmm chocolate...I think I could manage to sort out the other Novices!

Now to find this Lily woman...

*goes off to the kitchens to see what trouble she can do to help!

fine...*sighs and mumbles profanities under his breath*

*walks into the stables and finds a stable boy* hey, yo if you clean these stables for me I can hook ya up with one of those hot novices  ;)

*watches as the stable boy's eyes get real big then as he nods and cleans the stables*

*TMD smiles to himself then walks out of the stables whistling to himself and walks back up to the MoN*

Stables all clean!  ;D

Well all right then. Guess I'll take that nap then. *walks back to his room and pinches the MoN on the bottom as he walks by and then winks at her  ;)*

*He continues walking and whistles an unknown tune to himself*

*Walks in wearing a specially adapted novice dress. The hemline being WAY above the ankles, and the neckline clearly being lower than allowed. More than a hint of Domani blusher and lip salve can be seen, as well as quite a large amount of eye liner. Chews gum and loudly blows a few bubbles. Slouches over to scruffy looking guy who just pinched some uptight official looking Aes Sedai's ... butt."

Gotta fag for me, mate?

*strides into the room, smirk on face, perfectly white breeches and pirate shirt on, swishing the Amyrlin Stole hanging about the shoulders in everyone's face that she passes*

Guess what! That Accio thing? Works with the One Power too! Watch!

*weaves Air, Water and Spirit and slices it through with Fire* ACCIO CREAMPIE!

Oops....

*watches as the MoN gets showered with what looks like leftover bits of toasted pie*

Needs a little work still.... *sheepish grin*

*coming back from dusting everything*

All done Mistress. Can I play on the slip and slide?

*hikes up white skirts and charges down the hallway. slides along trying not to run into anyone*

Woohoo!!!  :D

*takes off before getting sent to scrub pots in the kitchen*

maybe I can find that guy in black whose been slacking off, i could go for a bottom pinch

Archived