DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Novice's Gather Here!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Aes Sedai.  Sorry, Aes Sedai.  It won't happen again, Aes Sedai.

Good. Now, was that sarcasm I sensed?

No, Aes Sedai.  That statement was completely 100% devoid of any sort of sarcasm whatsoever.....although, all this green sorta melds together, if you pardon my mentioning it, Aes Sedai.

*Comes back to where everyone is gathered again, this time empty handed. She starts flirting shamelessly with the good looking guys that have shown up.*

Hello. *giggles*

Hi there Beckey, welcome to insanity the clean up crew! What would you like to clean??

Edit: Lor, you put those reqs back how you found them! You KNOW favortism is forwned upon at the WT!!!

I wasn't playing favorites! I was making sure everyone was treated fairly! I swear it!

*digs through the MoN's desk looking for an eraser*

*pauses* Well, heck... I made those marks in regular ink. I guess the eraser won't work...

*Comes back to where everyone is gathered again, this time empty handed. She starts flirting shamelessly with the good looking guys that have shown up.*

Hello. *giggles*

Why hello there. Now what is such a pretty young thing like you doing *waves hand through the air* in a place like this?

*Spots a kindred soul in the MoN's office, and sneaks in there instead of doing lame stuff like ... chores  ::)*

Pssstt ... this cool dude gave me some 'baccy. Wanna sneak out and try it? Oh, and there's this really cool chick - she's wearing all black!

*Nudges Lor, trying to remain all cool and NOT giggle.* I know a back way outta here. Let's ditch this place and go find a tavern.

*Flicks hair.* You can come too, hot stuff.

Archived