DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Pick an "Amyrlin for a Week!"

Adella

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be funny for Corki to start penancing people left and right for channeling..... But he'd steal all the booze from the Reds, I'm sure. So I'm going with [glow=red,2,300]Verbal [/glow]too.

Limi - (8 )

Kati - (1)

Verbal - (10)

Locke - (1)

Corki - (1)

Ed - (1)

Wow, looks like we will have an ewok for an Ammy through May 8th! Verbal! I will just PM you the sig :P

Well, as we were the first to find her missing and we don't know why. I think it is safe to say that we would be in charge. The Tower is vunruable without the Mother, and who better than the Battle Ajah to keep it stable and protected until she is safely returned. She could have been kidnapped, and her kidnappers could be planing an attack. I think it is our duties as Greens to protect the Tower in this time of need!

...not to mention you already crammed the Keeper in a closet!

*Shakes head* Gosh I tell him he can do something on his own...and I end up in charge of the Tower. Now, I really don't know where the Ammy or Keeper are..(honest, I didn't see which dungeon he put the Keeper in) But until the Mother is returned safely someone has to Hold this Tower together, and keep it safe from from the Ammy's captors. I have no other choice but to take on the role, it is the Duty of the Greens!

Archived