DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Here you go Nae!

cosmicpanda

I finally tested Verbal. Congrats! I think this means that you're officially declared bonded, no need for a third task.

Frankly? She complains too much, doesn't offer any ideas on how we can improve and gets on most people's nerves. Also sporadic activity...  ::)

I disagree.  She doesn't complain - she's just strong-willed, which is a good leadership quality.  As for getting on people's nerves, that's not true either.  She'll stand up and confront somebody being stupid, but she'll NEVER start it.  She's a closer, lol.  And I would say she's one of the most active SGers.

Btw, I would be saying all this stuff anyway, even though you're testing me.  :P

(Yes, I've been talking about potential BA heads behind their backs.)

Lol good job Verbal.  *hugs*  Finally eh?

Moggy dearI'm more active than you. (unless you are counting the behind the scenes stuff like taking care of the wiki stuff) so that was so incredibly obvious but ty for helping us achieve our bond. :-* :-*

I do complain alot but our fantastic social group leader is a grumpy pants. lol.  And I hope I don't get on most peoples nerves! lol!!

Congrats too...a match made in....hell/Shayol Ghul! ;)

And no you don't get on anyone's nerves, lol. And that so didn't sound like a thing Moggie would say.

Nothing wrong with speaking your mind...

Lol Ed you are a brat.

Perfect ;D

Lol good job Verbal.  *hugs*  Finally eh?

Moggy dearI'm more active than you. (unless you are counting the behind the scenes stuff like taking care of the wiki stuff) so that was so incredibly obvious but ty for helping us achieve our bond. :-* :-*

I do complain alot but our fantastic social group leader is a grumpy pants. lol.  And I hope I don't get on most peoples nerves! lol!!

You get on my nerves all the time. Stop being so annoying.

Thanks everyone. :P  The baby ewok is due in the traditional 14 months.:P

I didn't get the memo on that....I'm sure I would have remembered.  What's this powder on the bottom of my drink glass?  :-\

Archived