DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous Revived!

Tigraine

The thread was up and going strong, then it was copied by somebody *looks @ Aemon* and it died.  So, I figured it should be resurrected due to the amazing work it done!  Well, it did until more mafia games showed up...but we won't focus on the negative because everyone relapses!

Hi, my name is Tigraine and I am still a mafia addict!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. It wasn't me, Tigs. I don't know who split the thread, but it was just coincidence that it was at my post.

Anyway, my addiction is going strong. I am currently in Kivam's game, Pete's Doctor Who game, Pete's Vegas game, Rose's Lost game, Lily's D and D game and still following Lily's Disney game. In addition, I am planning to mod a game in Shayol Ghul as soon as Kiv and Lily finish their big games and I'm in the queue on the OG to mod a standard game and I'm playing around with new and unusual roles for a large themed mafia when I feel good enough (as a mod and player) to give it a try. I am SO addicted.

• Club Leader

Hi, I'm Lily, and I'm a mafia addict.

I've moved up to the stronger drug - modding. I am currently modding two games of my own, and co-modding one of Pete's. In spite of the stronger drug, which does feed the need oh, so well, I started going through playing withdrawls, and am currently playing one game. My greatest fear is that I will be killed off before the other game I am signed up for begins.

I'm dead in all my games but two and I won't signup for more because I have a LOA coming up.  :(  4/1-4/8 I'll be visiting my husband's family and I have no idea what my ability to be online will be like.  I might have to hit a coffee shop or something with wifi or I might have a connection that makes me remember dial-up with fondness or I might have NOTHING to do and be able to spend all day on the computer no matter how slow it is.  I doubt that I would be offline for the whole week, but since there's a chance my online time will be limited, I don't want to put myself in more new games.  By the time I'm back full time I'm sure I'll be twitchy and looking to take a slot or two at the end of a signup list where the game will be rolling soon.

My name is Adella and I am a mafia addict already, and it's all Lily's fault! ;D

I'm only in 3 games, still alive in all of them, cause I'm a noob. I'm currently addicted to Lily's modding though, so I hope you keep onto that stronger drug Lil! ;)

Hello I am Minuet and I am a mafia addict and pusher (Mod).

I am currently in two games and have sign-ups for a new game, here. So, if you are feeling like you need a fix, I have one for you. Yes, like I said I have moved up to being a pusher.

It's okay Led, you can place your vote on me here and maybe it'll take the edginess off.

You know guys I am a true recovering addict and they say we switch one addiction for another....I guess that's what I done  :D

[move]My name is Tigraine, and I AM a mafia addict[/move]

Guest dragonsworn1991

Hi I am pete and I am a maffia addict.

I am planning on running am epic Zelda themed mafia

game somewhere so be on the look out for that and I am going to run a murder at the brothel game. I am nodding one game now and comodding with my sis in another game. I am playing in 4 games.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have some new roles already worked out and others that I am going to modernize. I just need a good list of possible mafia, and possible innocents. Anyone want to pm me some character names would be appreciated, I might slide a good role their way. *Winks*

Guest dragonsworn1991

For zelda? Are you basing it off a certain version of tha game or all of them together? I can PM ideas for both when I get home just to help you out not even as a bribe. I love zelda.

Add me to yahoo/msn far2jones@yahoo.com for both

Archived