A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous Revived!

Tigraine

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling all addicts!!!

Going through withdraws already?

Salivating for another crazy trap filled game since Lily's Disney Game and Rey's Ceasar Game?

Are you brave enough to test your Mafia skills agaisnt the perils of this 40 player game?  

Do you have the wit needed to survive the many twists and turns this game will offer?  

Do you have the heart to stick by your alleys and seek out your enemys?

Most of all, do you have the cunning to stay alive in this most wicked of all games?

Are you a Harry Potter Addict too?

If so, i've got the cure you so despratley crave!!!   Link to signup thread

lmao

nope, just trying to help fellow addicts be pacified for the time being  ;D

i'm just excited to finally be taking signups on this montrosity.  it's been in the works for 3 months or so now

you know i think i forgot to mention

twists and turns in the Harry Potter Mafi game will be determined upon the places the players choose to go each day phase.  just like in Rey's Ceasar Mafia, during the night phase you guys will have to vote between 2 areas of the Harry Potter World.  Place that has Majority votes is the one that is chosen, and the place choosen will dertimine what direction the game takes as well as what traps or goodies are sprung.

ANY place and ANY character in the Series is liable to show up at any point in time.

*tickles LZM*  you know you want to play *grins*

• Club Leader

Since I am completely honest and really try to do the right thing in my RL, I find leading people around in a harmless game exciting. I don't do risky things, generally speaking, in my life, although I do have skydiving plans, but generally, mafia games are my chance to be the person I don't get to be in the real world. I am normally really careful what kind of karma I earn in RL. *giggle*

Archived