DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous Revived!

Tigraine

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I am Eddie, and I am a crazy addict.

:D

I also am going to become a Pusher soon.

*glares at Aemon*

I am going to Mod a game soon at SG as soon as the leadership tansition is over, most likely. I was going to start it a week or two ago, but yea...with my LOA, and there being no current OL....blegh.

Then, as soon as Lily is done, I am going to Mod a Standard. :)

Yeah, well, as far as support goes, it's kinda just support until we find another mafia game  ;)

Anyway, I still don't know why people don't just automatically put me in their sign ups then just poke me when the game starts...I have never not played a game unless I didn't know about it *pouts*

I'm working on a game theme myself, even though i have no idea when ill have time to run it. Its gonna be a roughneck themed game, and between the death scenes and the pictures and videos, im not recommending anyone under eighteen partake.

• Club Leader

Adella, darling, you made my day with your comment about being addicted to my games. Sadly, I have nothing else ready to go just yet. I'm actually creating a whole new concept of game. Not mafia at all, but something different. I'll probably focus on getting that finished and ready to play. I'm stuck right now. Ooooo...... I think I just got an idea for a new mafia game! *runs off to see if it will work*

LOL. I think our support group is to support the addiction.  :D

Yeah...well......so what?  >:(

*whispers to LZM*

Please poke me when it starts!

*tries to look innocent*  ;D

Didn't work, damn!

Ed, I knew that people didn't like me when even my imaginary friends wouldn't play with me  :-\

Thank you Adella  :-* :-* :-* I love you too!

Ed, well you know  ;)

Lily, everybody loves your games, just like Red's  ;)

Archived