DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hi im new

amegakure

Welcome to the White Tower RB! :D I'm Tess, nice to meet you. Mumsy is a teacher so correct spelling and grammar makes her happy ;) Plus it's easier to read anyway....

*gives him a bowl of cherries* Stop by the Red Ajah some time! :D

Welcome RB !!! :wink:

have fun with us and do not forget to say hi in the greenies boards (check also the other ajah board and the guild of course ... ) we're always happy to greet new warders !!!

heya RB! Decided to try the WT as well as the Wolfkin? awesome! That's great, really, but you'll be urged more here about ur spelling and grammar than at the Wolfkin, buddy ;)

*hands him some Blueberry muffins* but welcome to the Tower! I'm a Blue Sedai here incase you didn't know :P

Yes, that's Mother, we let her out on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays ;) But really, though, in fear of making this into another "for the love of God learn how to spell"-thread; yes we appreciate people making the effort to at least try and spell correctly, but we're not going to smack you down if you don't. At least not your first month here ;)

Welcome to the White Tower, RB. I hope you'll make yourself at home!

Unless you're RagingBlood. I really can't help it. I have this knee jerk reaction to middle schoolers. I currently hold the record for most detentions given in a single afternoon.

That'll teach 'em to be sassy in Mrs. Liang's class.

u have to go on the warder guild board... this one can be seen adding the WT in ur usergroups (right and up on the screen).

First u have to send a mail to the MoN !!!

but maybe some warders 'll check ur thread ... :wink:

*shakes her head*

1- Should I mention (in a totally official capacity, no less) that annoying Mum is a good way to find the back door to the Tower? Well, I think I just did, anyway...

2- If you haven't e-mailed me (I'm the big scary MoNster, btw), then you haven't officially joined a thing. I'd do so rather immediately, if you haven't already. (TheDMMoNster@comcast.net)

3- I happen to have rejoined the ranks of Educator's Anonymous and have a fresh supply of editing pens. *passes Kath a new one*

Welcome to the Tower... ?

I also feel compelled to mention that I currently hold the record for most detentions given in a single day. I also made two girls cry today.

I'm pretty sure they'll stop disrupting class any day now.

Archived