DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand vs Jaime Lannister

jwillis7

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After some pretty good write-ups, the one between Rand and Drizzt is seriously lame.  I will be kinda annoyed if they just have Rand winning every fight with balefire - they could impose a ban on balefire on the guy and he'd still wipe the floor with everyone else still in the comp.

why did they describe rand as a thief and someone that can tell u that he is the best merchant ??? ??? i know not very serious but this...

and the ashendarei also is quite off :P

and he only once really lost control in algarins manor.

That's not an ashandarei, that's the Dragon Scepter.

shesh some of the coments on the board overthere, Balefire= win, like they dont know all the other cool stuff that rand could do, like something as symple as i posted, Rand just lets Drizzts fall for etenity in a skimming gate, lol. Drizzts not knowing that he had think of a stone to stop falling, muhahahahahahaha.

anyways theres a lot of rand bashing even tho he is wining 63 to 37

I think the Creators of that site are a little ticked we voted Rand to win against their predictions.

Hence the dinky little write up for round 4....

Now they know we are a force to be reckoned with!

Rand al"Thor, The Dragon Reborn must live to face The Great Lord at Tarmon Gaidan!  >:(

They're a bit annoyed with Jaime Lassiter's fanbase as well.  There was some comment in the start of the last one that, deep down, Jaime knew that there was no way he should have won the last couple of fights.  The alternative write up of the Jaime vs the Dragon fight by the author (Novak?) was hilarious, one of the funnier things I've read online in recent times.

OK heads up.....

It looks like Rand has won this bout with flying colors and will be facing Jaime Lassiter in the Final.....

But Rand could have his hands full with Jamie because in round 4...

Rand al'Thor 63%  (5,323 votes) & Drizzt Do'Urden 37%  (3,129 votes),

while Jaime Lannister 52%  (7,006 votes) & Kvothe 48%  (6,559 votes).

Rand is going to need some serious vote numbers to beat Jamie.

But look at the bright side ...it will be a one armed bandit contest lol....

Be ready for the final....

They're a bit annoyed with Jaime Lassiter's fanbase as well.  There was some comment in the start of the last one that, deep down, Jaime knew that there was no way he should have won the last couple of fights.  The alternative write up of the Jaime vs the Dragon fight by the author (Novak?) was hilarious, one of the funnier things I've read online in recent times.

I would be interested in reading that write up if you could provide a link to it Mhoram.

They'd better do a swordfight. It would better than just BALEFIRE, BICHES! like the previous matches. How did that jumped-up calvin cline model get past Cthulhu, anyway? Or Ged, for that matter? Cthulhu v Rand would have been awesome, because his main power wouldn't hav worked on the already-crazy rand.

Archived