DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

my goodness, i'm gone for dinner at applebees and all this happens.   so much info to injest, now i know what people were going through when i had to contest a role reveal.

a lie-detector on each team, now that is an interesting possibility.  and yeah pete i agree that does make sense, its a very powerful role really; especailly seeing how a person was almost lynched because she didn't say the phrase.

i wouldn't put it past rey to put one on each team just so this game is very eventful :)   between this game and nae's game, right now i'm having the time of my life in mafia.  i can't wait for the othergames to really pick up XD

that said, i think we need to resolve this and lynch one of them, especially if there is two lie detectors.  ed does seem a bit scummy, but it is ed afterall.  and the only time i've seen ed be so sure of himself and really dog a player is like the time in the mafia rev game.  

for right now [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

unless the mod god would like to clear things up for us *bats eyelashes*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now officially know why I prefer real life Mafia, COZ THE MODS USUALLY ANNOUNCE HOW MANY THERE ARE PER ROLE IN REAL LIFE MAFIA.

At least the ones I play in. So this *waves hands all over the mess in the Roman Baths* never happens.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm gonna vote [glow=red,2,300]Boopsy[/glow] for now, JUST so I don't get modkilled for not Voting. This is IN CASE I don't make the deadline again because of this stupid time difference thing. (Another reason why i rpefer real life mafia) and I'll TRY to switch it over when things settle a bit more.

*goes snuggle miserably with nae in the corner*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Which goes back to the theory that Ed wasn't 100% correct? Pete? Is that what you're saying?

Well no.

One is lying because both claimed 100% accuracy, having two 100% accurate lie detectors would be to much against the mafia, a game especially one this big thrives on balance, and in order to balance it maybe have two 65% accurate lie detectors, that way both could view one person and have different results.

I have never been a finder, so i'm a bit hazy about this. Let's say I ask Rey, Is Lily an evil nasty Mafia person overlord thing.

Does he say, "Yes she is." and let you figure it out in terms of it being non-100% accuracy or does he ACTUALLY tell you the percentage chance like "79% chance she is."?

So my question really is, would they both know how accurate their reading is?

• Club Leader

I can actually answer that one, Boops. As a mod, I would let them know. In my game, the town had a 100% finder and the mafia, a 50% one. They both knew. However, there is NOTHING requiring a mod to reveal that info. So, the answer is, could go either way. And that is the fun of mafia. ;)

*hangs head* I ran out of theories.

I... I need to go away now.

For lunch.

Coz my stomach's grumbling. And my head's doing this antichord thing that's not helping.

Do they serve food in Roman Baths? WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE BATHS?

*throws hands up and crys to the heavens*  Oh Athena, where ist thou, you mistress of wisdom and goddess of war!!  lend me thy wisdom in this great and tough situation!!!

*receives no respones and sinks into the water crying out of frustration*

tigs there are roles wher ethe mod doesn't tell a player that their role isn't 100%.  like a paronoid(sp) cop and suicide nurse.  look up cop on the mafia wiki and it lists the variations of the roles.

wombat, stop trying to cause confusion yourself. i get one per two phases as i understand. either in the night or in the day. i already said so.

also, i am sure lily is mafia. if you all wanna speculate about two, go ahead. the only way that is true is if she has a 50% and is mafia. because someone allready said two people at 100% for town is too off balance.

i am 100% sure.

I'm not causing confusion... I'm asking questions. Questions that SUPPOSED to clear the confusion. Which is primarily cause by both Lily and Ed. If I were TRYING to cause confusion I'd be asking questions like what's a prime number that's also a possible square root of another number.

Which, I didn't ask.

If YOU aren't confused by Lily and Ed, perhaps you could help us decide which of the two we should vote against.

And I agree with Ed. STOP TRYING TO TWIST EVERYTHING.

I'm not causing confusion... I'm asking questions. Questions that SUPPOSED to clear the confusion. Which is primarily cause by both Lily and Ed. If I were TRYING to cause confusion I'd be asking questions like what's a prime number that's also a possible square root of another number.

Which, I didn't ask.

Well the answer is 2

If YOU aren't confused by Lily and Ed, perhaps you could help us decide which of the two we should vote against.

And I agree with Ed. STOP TRYING TO TWIST EVERYTHING.

I'm not twisting, I'm questioning.

Ed, you are starting to suspect anyone who argues or says anything against you, which looks scummy. The only reason I think you may be innocent is because I've seen you go against someone doggedly like this before, when you were innocent (i.e. Min in Mafia Rev). But seriously, accusing everyone who says anything against you? Not going to win you support.

Archived