DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Higher than that because if you are telling the truth you may take out two innocents instead of one. There is also one more thing that makes me a little timid, All the cullens have a lover, so why just you that gets the actual role?

Well you can believe me when I say I can only not be nightkilled just like bella. She has another power too but I wont share that since its for the person to share. And I dont really know what it does. The person just told me the name.

Oh bella and edward are allowed to pm each other

*edit*

Cause in the books they are  THE couple and in book two the dying with each other is really enhanced since edward wants to kill himself cause bella is dead

Guest dragonsworn1991

I will bite on that for now, but looking in from a mod point of view, I don't see Min making two players unnightkillable, maybe giving the power to you and Bella and letting you pick who was unnightkillable would make more sense but not making both of you, that pretty much makes you a confirmed innocent if true, and a disadvantage to the mafia because they can't off you.

So with each post you dispel one doubt and create another.

well edward in the books can read peoples minds; and Bella can block both mental and physical attacks.  making him a lover with bella woulda kinda go along with the new moon theme since they had the "romeo & juliet" syndrom going on in this book and i'm sure Hollywood ran with this idea heavily.

honestly i was thinking that edward was a lie detector or finder & bella being a protector.

edit - i dont know about the abilit of not being able to be nk'd at all ...

Are you people serious?!?!  Why pick Edward of all the roles to "fake" claim?  Because she's not faking?  That would be the DUMBEST person to fake claim.  And I can very much see Edward and Bella being the lovers in the game and not, say, Alice and Jasper.  They are what the book is about!  I think it's one of the 50 percent wrongs on Rey's part and am now extremely suspicious of Pete for going after Tyn like he is.

1. She's new so she panicked when she got a vote.

2. That vote was by a finder saying he found her guilty. (I've been there and I panicked too and I WASN'T a newb.)

I'm inclined to believe her.

I will bite on that for now, but looking in from a mod point of view, I don't see Min making two players unnightkillable, maybe giving the power to you and Bella and letting you pick who was unnightkillable would make more sense but not making both of you, that pretty much makes you a confirmed innocent if true, and a disadvantage to the mafia because they can't off you.

So with each post you dispel one doubt and create another.

I kinda see sense in min making us both unnightkillable since edward's ability to read minds would give people away and bella has her shield..

Red I haven't seen the movie so I wouldn't know bout the romeo and juliet bit that hollywood did

^ i haven't seen it either, i'm opting to wait for DVD instead.  but seeing how hollywood over did the love stuff in HBP for HP, im guessing they pulled the same stunt with the Twighlight series.

just for clarification "Romeo & Juliet ayndrom" refers to the inability for either character to live without one another.

Deadline

Monday at about 4 PM MST

15 players alive, it will take 8 to lynch

Vote Count

Alanna(1): Lily

Lavinya(1): Red

No Vote Cast(13): Meesh, Pete, Rasheta, Wombat, Tigara, Tynaal, Rey, Alanna, Charis, Lavinya, Naeann, Duncan, Sarah

Guest dragonsworn1991

I was just pointing out flaws in the argument. And I am trying to understand it. I am allowing for newbie mistakes and if you read back you will actually see where I said I believe her. I am just making this a learning experience for some of the more newer players.

I'm inclined to believe Tynaal as well. The only thing she's said or done that seems a little suspicious is the way she immediately revealed...like Pete said, it's usually better to wait until you have more votes. No need to reveal righ away. Still, since Rey is a finder and many people seem to trust him, it seems likely a lot of people would have jumped on the vote.

Of course Edward and Bella would be lovers in the game. I figured that even before Tynaal told us. Not being able to be nightkilled...that seems weird. Especially since Bella's just a fragile human. I mean, sure, she has a shield, but that doesn't really come in to play in a big way until later in the books...but, I guess Min is using things/people from other books since we had James, so maybe *shrugs*

okay well the original picture has jacob(left), bella(middle) and edward(right) 

i posted it because a) i found it hilarious, b) i thought others would as well and c) it solves the question of why jacob and edward are fighting over bella ... its a cover ;)

as far as voting, lavinya is the only one to really ping my scum radar via a few of her posts; same with ed but as he has been nk'd i'm going with my other hunch.  ofcourse we have till monday for the deadline so my vote may change as well

Just a mod note for you all Rasheta is extremely ill and that is why she has not been on in a long while. Just an FYI.

I also filled Duncan in on what he missed.

Remember you have till next Monday, that is 5 days away. So, don't feel panicked that you have to place a vote right now. You have days to digest all the new info. and then decide.

Vote Count:

Alanna (1): Lily

Red (1): Lavinya

Day ends Monday at 4 PM MST, takes 8 for a majority. I did update the original post so you can see who is in the game etc...

What about me pings your radar? You didn't give me anything specific, just 'a few of my posts'. Right. Just like Ed pinged your radar? Convenient, given he was found to be godfather. If I pinged your radar like he did, I MUST be mafia. And when it comes out that I'm not? I don't think it would look good for your intuition, Red.

I am rarely on when you are all posting, because I'm in Australia, which is more than 12 hours ahead of everyone on the other side of the world. When I am on, there are less posts to respond to. This morning I found 4 pages to read, well be lucky to fill another page during my day. And it's almost Christmas, it's Christmas eve here and I'm frantically getting organised - all the family is coming to my house tonight.

Alanna, I pinged your radar too? Why? I'm not too concerned right now, you seem to be stabbing in the dark (hmmmm), but I am not mafia. If it becomes pertinent to reveal I will, I think if I do so now no one will believe me, especially given the debate over Edward. Nope, I'm not him or Bella. I don't even know who my character is, not a fan over here lol.

I have a few suspicions, but don't feel strongly about anyone. However, since it's only a few hours before our big Christmas eve dinner and I likely won't be on until after Christmas (Christmas eve for most of you!), I am going to place my vote for [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow]. I just happen to ping your radar like I do Red? With no reasons? Sounds like some people are trying to start a bandwagon, but are hoping someone else jumps on first before you make your vote.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Whoa, cool it, Lav. I didn't post any reasons because it's a gut feeling more than anything else, and I don't like to vote on just gut feelings - hence why I didn't vote for you.

Sorry...I'm just paranoid because in my first game here I was lynched day one for no good reason - then as now I'm an innocent lol

Mild gambit anyone?

Archived