DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newb

Elliara

Hi Elliara nice to meet you. You will have to wait for an e-mail from Lor and then wait to be add to the White Tower group. Warning it can take some time depending on what is going on in the lives of the moderators. Be patient and nice they are volunteers.

What path did you choose? You will be assigned an awesome mentor and be able to get to know all the awesome people here at the White Tower. For the time being we can all visit you here.

It's Aes Sedai for me  :)

(I'm pretty sure that's what you meant)

I'm in no hurry and can understand that RL is important!

Thanks for the welcome Minuet, I look forward to starting my time in the WT and getting to know the members and Ajahs.

Welcome Elliara to the WT!!!

I'm Cairos Sedai head of the Gray Ajah. Just as Minuet said you'll get a email shortly.

*gives Elliara a basket full of cookies, brownies, and cupcakes*

Welcome again!!!  ;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

Welcome Elliara.

I am dragonsworn, but you can call me Pete everybody else does. I am a red brother, and I want to welcome you to the WT. Just kick back and relax and you will be added soon, if you don't hear something in a week, shoot me a pm and I will get in touch with Lor or someone else for you.

Welcome to the White Tower, Elliara!  I am Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah. 

Help yourself to some cupcakes blue_cupcakes.jpg and make yourself comfortable and tell us a bit about yourself!

Once you have access, please pop in and visit with all the Ajahs!  You'll also hook up with other aspirants (affectionately known here as aspies) with whom you can get into all sorts of trouble learn all about settling in here in the Tower.  I have no doubt you'll enjoy yourself tremendously!

Again, welcome, and if we can answer any questions, feel free to ask them!

Still nothing.

I guess I'm hanging around here for now LOL

Also I keep having troubles signing in. It tells me an error has occured, then when I try and sign in again I get the "Internet Explorer can't display this webpage" hmmmmm... weird!

I'm not tech savvy so I have no idea what's going on LOL

lol, dear, you probably won't get access until one of the mods gets to their computer and has time to put names into the usergroup. I sent the e-mail requesting you get access about 5 minutes after I sent your e-mail to you and Daruya, so given the time, I'm going to guess it will be handled tomorrow.

Welcome to the Tower, btw! I'm Lor, the evil MoNster who drops reality on new people and then pushes you along 'til you get shawls. *grins* Nice to meet ya! :D

Lor, are you sure caffeine is wise for someone that's already impatient?  LOL!

Elliara, it might take a couple days to get user groups updated so just hang out here for now.  Your thread in the Blue Ajah will still be there when you arrive!  I just got a little excited, is all, and jumped the gun.  *sheepish grin*

*pouncesnuggles Elliara*  :D

Oooh you got Dar for a Mentor! Awesome stuff ... *chuckles evilly* ... maybe you will help her get over the trauma of having me as her kitten, back in the day  ;) ... Dar, you've got a sweet 'un here  :D

*Whispers to Elliara:* good thinking to make nice with Cairos - he's our very own Master Chef  ;)

Archived