DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed Mafia Sign-ups

• Club Leader

Wanna be a part of my first mafia game? It's based on the Charmed TV show - Season 5. There are a couple of things you need to know before signing up:

1) I run a fast-paced game. Days will be 48 hours long. Nights will be 24 hours long.

2) You must post at least once in every day/night cycle in order to stay in the game. That's at least once every 72 hours. Stuff comes up, and if you let me know in advance, I'll try to work with you. But, for the most part, I won't allow inactive players.

EDIT! - I've had some good advice from an experienced mod. I'm going to take it. The first day will be longer than 48 hours, maybe even twice as long. We'll figure that out as we go.

If you can do those things and want to play, go ahead and sign up.

1. Minuet

2. Wolfie

3. Dragonsworn

4. LedZepMan

5. Lavinya

6. Boopsy

7. Rey

8. Jaydena

9. Alanna

10. Cairos

11. Naeann

12. Charis

13. Ellianora

14. Red

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Of course you can play, Boops. I was hoping you would join us. Just remember to post every day, even with the time difference. And I'm not telling you what your role will be until I make a little visit to random.org.  ;)

*Bounces in more like a novice then an Aes Sedai*

ME!!!! ME!! Please oh please I want to play. Charmed is only my favorite show sis and you know it!!!! Wait you already have me on the list. It sure does help having you a phone call away. Oh, and to be fair she didn't tell me anything ahead of time about this. Just that I would LOVE it.

• Club Leader

Lavinya, I'm with you! Cole was so sexy when he was evil! That's why this is my favorite season.

Anyway, Zep, here's a pic of the stars - the Charmed Ones.

Charmed5.jpg

You can play without having seen Charmed, but you may have to ask some questions. Three demon-fighting witches who are sisters is the basic premise.

Archived