DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well hate to tell everyone I told them so.

But that is not my style

[glow=orange,2,300][glow=orange,2,300]TOLD YOU I WAS INNOCENT[/glow]

[/glow]

GO TOWNNNNNN

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Sagey, that picture is truly worth a thousand words.

We have to step it up, people. The mafia is kicking our butts so far, or rather, we're kicking our own butts, and they are laughing at us. I don't like to be laughed at.  :P

OK. Pete was innocent. Now what?

Alanna

Dsage

Ellianora

Lily

Luddy

Meesh

MNwhiterose

Mystica

Seryanne

Presumably, one more of us is getting NK soon, unless the mafia aren't paying attention (which I doubt)

I can't tell whether Pete was goaded into acting erratically like that by accusations by scum, or just picked the wrong playing style.

Has anyone picked up on anything else suspect? I think Pete being so vocal in the game might have clouded things a little up to now, which was interesting. Should we discount his hunches, though?

One thing that has shown up on my radar was that Ellianora was very quick to vote for Pete both days. That said, most, if not all of us have suspected him at some point.

I think Pete being so vocal in the game might have clouded things a little up to now, which was interesting. Should we discount his hunches, though?

Ah, therein lies the question.  dragonsworn was innocent, but was he correct?

I don't know.  I hope that whoever dies tonight will leave us with enough info to get crackin' down on the mafia.

president-obama2.jpg

God woke and saw it was good. And He spaketh unto The Books.

"Fear not my Children! For I AM (here)! You were spared this Darkest of Nights and face another day to spread your Words to all who wish to read them. Don't waste this day! For your enemies would love nothing more than to see you all destroyed!

And in light of my benelovence, I hope you will consider re-electing me! Obama/God for President!"

Day 3 has begun! You have until Oct 18 at 7:00 pm CST to reach a majority. A majority is 5 votes.

A clarification if there is need of one: Once a majority is reached, that is final. I have been doing it just as I'm around but I believe this will be fairer in terms of the game.

Disclaimer: In terms of the US and our poor Books, Obama as President is God. I don't want any people freaking out on me. It's a joke ;)

He's a hottie, it's true :D

Anyway, we've stolen a march on the mafia. Here's the list of who we have.

Alanna

Dsage

Ellianora

Lily

Luddy

Meesh

MNwhiterose

Mystica

Seryanne

I don't get how 6 votes is a majority though. Surely it's five with nine players? Curiouser and curiouser, Lia!

I'm just worried that with the way the game is wide open at the moment that we won't get a majority for a banning. A random modkill is probably more likely to hit an innocent than a mafia. (Although, not MUCH more likely, the way the game has gone so far!)

• Club Leader

My thoughts at this point -

Surely we have a finder in this game. They have had two chances to view someone at night. I'm really hopeful that they found a mafia last night, and just haven't checked in yet.

Night was really short. That means most likely everyone turned in their night actions promptly. Which means the mafia either attempted a nk, and the healer protected that person, or they turned in a "we're so far ahead that we're going to pass tonight" PM. I seriously doubt that is what happened.

I have some gut feelings as to who may be mafia, but the people I'm suspecting have been flying under the radar thus far. It's not generally my way to start a lynch vote (I've had some really bad experiences with doing that) but rather to see who starts gathering votes and then jump on if one of my suspects is gathering some. I think I'm going to have to change my ways for this game.

I'll wait a while to see if a finder comes forward before showing my suspicions. No sense in letting the mafia know who I suspect if they aren't going to die today.

*crossing my fingers that the finder found one last night and will tell us*

I've battled myself over this, but I'm going to go with my instincts and reveal.

I am the Cop.

I have not yet found an Entity (Mafia).  I have found two innocents though: Alanna, and LilyElizabeth.

Now, why I have revealed:  More advantages than disadvantages.  I give us three innocents that we don't have to worry about.  Allows me to be protected by the Healer.  Lowers the focus field to 6 players, giving us 50/50 odds (I think):

Mystica

mmeeshal

Seryanne

Ludmian

Ellianora

mnwhiterose

I admit, I want to be protected.  That had a good deal to do with my reveal.  But that's not entirely selfish.  If I die, you're left to scramble in the dark like we have been.

I went after dragonsworn because he went after me for saying Alanna doesn't look too scummy.  I knew this because I had viewed her, so he was right in saying that I was protecting her.  He just seemed too adamant that he was right and everyone else was wrong.  In hindsight, I guess that was a good tell that he was innocent.

And I got Alanna and Lily's book names, so I'm sure that neither of them are a godfather type role.  If they wish me to reveal their book names, I will.  I can see how it would be a confirmation of sorts, at least to them, that I'm telling the truth.

Questions?  Demands?  Accusations?

Archived