DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

• Club Leader

Is my radar broken? *taps on the radar to make it work again*

I didn't get that, either, DSage. I don't see it as subtle, anyway. And I don't think it's deliberate. More misunderstandings. Everybody's seeing stuff I'm not. Either you're all hallucinating or I have no radar anymore.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's annoying.  You DID answer my question.  I completely did not read that. :-\  Sorry about that.  I tend to do that a lot lately.

If she is lynched and if she is mafia then you are next on the chopping block. If she is innocent then you still may be next.

So, you're saying that I'm damned no matter what?  Good policy.  Makes me feel like...well, nothing, really.

Is my radar broken? *taps on the radar to make it work again*

I didn't get that, either, DSage. I don't see it as subtle, anyway. And I don't think it's deliberate. More misunderstandings. Everybody's seeing stuff I'm not. Either you're all hallucinating or I have no radar anymore.

I THOUGHT he didn't answer my question, but he had.  I just didn't see it.  Didn't register it.  My fault and I have apologized.  I was being sarcastic with he subtle comment.  (directed at dragonsworn, not you, lily)

Guest dragonsworn1991
So, you're saying that I'm damned no matter what?  Good policy.  Makes me feel like...well, nothing, really.

Not necessarily, if Alanna is mafia, then I will see who was all on her lynch and see where to go from there. And if she is innocent and I will do the same thing and see who voted when and try and compile some suspicions. DSage you withholding a vote from Torrie is actually more suspicious than not. I think you might have new she was going to flip innocent so when you are in the spotlight you can say well you never voted for her.

Not necessarily, if Alanna is mafia, then I will see who was all on her lynch and see where to go from there. And if she is innocent and I will do the same thing and see who voted when and try and compile some suspicions. DSage you withholding a vote from Torrie is actually more suspicious than not. I think you might have new she was going to flip innocent so when you are in the spotlight you can say well you never voted for her.

Actually, it was more out of laziness.  I really just didn't feel like voting.  Especially for pink.

Happy belated Birthday, Seryanne!

Dragon, you behave rather strangely. You are trying to make a case against Alanna on the grounds that no one seems to understand (certainly, not me). DSage is damned no matter how he votes. I'm your top suspect just because something about you seemed mildly suspicious to me. I can't understand you. Dragon, you are just another player, like any of us. You can't be free from suspicion or from people analysing and questioning your actions. Even if you are innocent I see no excuse to you behaviour (except, maybe, you are a finder and viewed Alanna, in that case your attitude to her is understandable, but not the rest of your actions).

[glow=red,2,300]Dragonsworn[/glow]

Aww pete. Either you are mafia, or you have been goaded into seeming like mafia by someone :(

I'm going to have another read back before I cast my vote. But, as you said before, if you are one of the "town" books, and the town wins, then you win too, even if you get banned.

Well you guys will see what happens at the end of the game. Why don't we all reveal our books?

And, judging by the fact that Charis was "the anarchist's cookbook", which I would have assumed was a mafia title if we'd shown our hands before she was banned, I doubt we'll learn too much from that path of action. Any other opinions?

Why don't we all reveal our books?

No.

And, judging by the fact that Charis was "the anarchist's cookbook", which I would have assumed was a mafia title if we'd shown our hands before she was banned, I doubt we'll learn too much from that path of action. Any other opinions?

Definitions:

Book = Player

Entity = Mafia Player

Banned = Lynched or Nked

So - and correct me if I'm wrong, Mod, if you can - a "Book" is an innocent player, and an "Entity" is a mafia player. 

Entity sounds like a person, like a reverend (burning books) or something like that.

Well, I still haven't had a chance to go back and do another read-through...I'm still leaning towards Dragon, but since we still have some time, I'm going to hold off placing my vote...hopefully I can get back to this later this evening.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Dragon, you behave rather strangely. You are trying to make a case against Alanna on the grounds that no one seems to understand (certainly, not me). DSage is damned no matter how he votes. I'm your top suspect just because something about you seemed mildly suspicious to me. I can't understand you. Dragon, you are just another player, like any of us. You can't be free from suspicion or from people analysing and questioning your actions. Even if you are innocent I see no excuse to you behaviour (except, maybe, you are a finder and viewed Alanna, in that case your attitude to her is understandable, but not the rest of your actions).

Calling the kettle black I see. I said I really think DSage is mafia and I still believe Alanna is. If no one has cast the hammer let me do it. [glow=red,2,300]Dragonsworn[/glow]. There. I would like everyone to please look at my bandwagon, I think there are two mafia on it and one that is not. Does anyone want to guess who the mafia not on my bandwagon is? Good luck town you are going to need it if the mafia can build such an easy case against me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am going to go through the case against me and show everyone who might be mafia.

Dragon, you behave rather strangely. You are trying to make a case against Alanna on the grounds that no one seems to understand (certainly, not me). DSage is damned no matter how he votes.  Ne he is not, but apparently I am for voting my suspicions I'm your top suspect just because something about you seemed mildly suspicious to me. Again completely off point, I have a voice in the back of my head whispering mafia. And your defense of Alanna seems rather scummy. I can't understand you. Dragon, you are just another player, like any of us. You forgot to mention mafia, I would not be a normal player if I were mafia. That makes me think you are trying to postually put yourself with the town. You can't be free from suspicion or from people analysing and questioning your actions. Never said I wanted to be, I just want people to look at other people making a case against me. Even if you are innocent I see no excuse to you behaviour (except, maybe, you are a finder and viewed Alanna, in that case your attitude to her is understandable, but not the rest of your actions) My gut Luddy, it has not served me wrong yet, and I tend to believe it when I have nothing else to go on. I just can't people believe that I am mafia and no one else is.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Alanna just isn't coming off to me as mafia, maybe she will I don't know. Looks like you are starting to distance yourself from her, because you know when I am lynched I will flip innocent and maybe people will listen to me then. Myst is awfully quiet though, I'll have to keep her on my suspect list. Now you are trying to set up a case so when people say maybe I have something then you will lead the charge on Myst. Although I agree Myst may be mafia but I just don't get that vibe from her.

I have to vote [glow=red,2,300]dragonsworn[/glow] again, he has said nothing to dispel my suspicions of him. Neither has Myst but you are joing a bandwagon in hopes of an easy lynch.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Are you thinking that if we all reveal our books, you can pick out which books are mafia? Sorry - this seems very scummish to me. You just want to know which book could potentially be the Finder and Healer. No I am not suggesting it for that part. I was trying to get the mafia to reveal as a book that does not fit into this set up. The tittle of my book will make people think I am mafia, but I was hoping since the mafia in this game are not books (Before you go accusing me of extra knowledge only a mafia would have please read the op). We could have caught the mafia in a lie, but way to break that up MN, you just shot up a dead man's radar

[glow=red,2,300]dragonsworn[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

DSage, you're not yourself, and making it very hard for me to read you. Come back, darlin'. We like you the way you are, not this subdued version. *smile*

Truth to tell, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.  I'm just going by the seat of my pants, I guess. And when I do the same thing I get ten fingers pointing at me and calling me mafia.

Dragonsworn and Mystica stand out to me, making my stomach churn.  Mystica is much too quiet in this game for comfort.

[glow=red,2,300]Dragonsworn[/glow], why is Alanna your prime rib?  What exactly did she do to tickle your funny bone?  Just curious because I don't see anything to suggest she's any more guilty than the lot of you. Nice defense there DSage that was really subtle.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well, I still haven't had a chance to go back and do another read-through...I'm still leaning towards Dragon, but since we still have some time, I'm going to hold off placing my vote...hopefully I can get back to this later this evening. Because you know I will flip innocent and you do not want the town coming after you. If you were innocent my actions towards you should have earned a vote by now. But you want to be the one on the side lines saying, "I wasn't sure about him, that is why I didn't cast my vote. I did not want the town to lose another innocent.

I am finished, town please use these at your own discretion, you may be the next person to get a false case built upon you.

Guest dragonsworn1991
Oh, right, you assume that I'm defending Alanna.
*Nods* that is the way I read it. I just realized that the vote I cast for myself will not count, because I did not Unvote first. So I will not vote myself just yet, I want to see who else joins the wagon.

*Edit for new post*

You beat me to that Ser, I got heated and forgot I had a vote on Alanna.

What does everyone think of my analysis?

Archived