DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, Charis!  :(

What exactly does pent-up aggression entail, Pete?  Looking for reasons to attack someone or call them scum?  I'm sorry but you have been very aggressive already; how much more can you get?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ahhh, Charis!  :(

[glow=orange,2,300]What exactly does pent-up aggression entail, Pete[/glow]?  [glow=purple,2,300]Looking for reasons to attack someone or call them scum?  I'm sorry but you have been very aggressive already; how much more can you get?[/glow]

It is me being very upset at that person and then I will proceed to textualy assault them lol. It was a joke because everyone said I was blood thirsty for throwing out a joke vote on Day 1.

No I would just be upset after being called blood thirsty on the first day by about every player, so you call me blood thirsty, I call you mafia. *Nods*

Ah, as a side note (you reminded me):

Crap, I forgot about posting in indigo.  Oh well.  It's a pain in the butt to keep up. ::) :P And that orange looks like macaroni and cheese. (YUM)

Pete..."textually" assaulting...that sounds rather dirty, eh? ;) :-*

I guess I didn't catch that it was a joke. >.<  I was thinking that if you're willing to jump on someone just for questioning your motives, that looks a little scummy or like your judgment was clouded.  That had me a bit worried about you right there.

You do seem rather hell-bent on Alanna, though.  It's like you won't take "no" for an answer where she's concerned.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I will take either good logic, or a person we should lynch above herself.

Like we should lynch player x before we lynch alanna because player x was found to be mafia/ player x said this and it sounded really scummy. Alanna is the only person I am getting a vibe on.

People I know Innocent:

Myself

Charis

Torrie

People I suspect innocent:

Mystica

Lily

people I suspect scum:

Meesh

Seryanne

MN

People I strongly suspect as scum:

Alanna

Luddy

Sorry if I left out anyone.

By "latter two," do you mean you have them up with Luddy and Alanna or in between "suspect scum" and "strongly suspect scum?"

I guess you really think Alanna's scum; my only problem is: Has anyone else agreed with you about it?  Your reasons for thinking she's mafia--has anyone chimed in and said, "Pete has a point, you know"?  Is it at all possible that you're getting vibes that she's not giving, and are letting that cloud your judgment?

It's possible that other people agreed with you but didn't want to say anything, and it's possible that you're the only one who's seeing things right(it happens, I've experienced it).  But I want to know what other people think, too, because it's LIKELY that if something's really there, more than one person will have noticed it.

Does anyone else think Alanna looks scummy? 

I haven't really gotten that sort of a "vibe" from her at all, personally, in case you wanted to know.

Guest dragonsworn1991

No between suspect scum and strongly suspect scum

My judgement could be clouded due to real life, but when I get these feelings they are usually correct. I can't bring up any games for referendum but you know what I am saying.

Well, I haven't gotten that 'vibe' from me either, but then, I suppose that's just because it's me ;D

Seeing as I already got into a heated debate about this yesterday ;D I'm not going to overexert myself trying to defend myself now; you'll either believe me when I say I'm innocent or you won't. I just don't really get what I've said/done to make me seem like I'm mafia. I don't know what your reasoning for your suspicions are, Pete. I mean, I know you said you got a 'vibe' from me, but you also said you strongly suspect me. Just because of a vibe?

• Club Leader

Hmmm.... there may be something to this Alanna thing, after all. Meesh really went the extra mile to defend her.

Elli stands out to me today, but I can't give a single reason except my gut says "She could be mafia."

I'm withholding my vote for now, though. My top suspects would be the Meesh/Alanna combo and Elli.

DSage, you're not yourself, and making it very hard for me to read you. Come back, darlin'. We like you the way you are, not this subdued version. *smile*

And, of course, just like always, I have some other people I'm suspecting, but not ready to come out with it just yet. I'm not quite as "out there" as Dragon, I'm afraid.

Remember I said there were people who I thought might be mafia because they didn't give a reason for their vote? But then they did something else that made me think they weren't? Charis was one of them, so I'm glad to know that instinct was right. And I'm sorry we lost her.

How is I look like mafia? I've hardly been here due to illness for a start and it's only been one day and one night. I voted for dragon the first day because he just randomly voted for someone without giving reasons and I wasn't the only person to say the same.

Pete btw is still on my suspect list btw.

Well, if that book was innocent I wonder what the mafia books are in this game.  :-\

Hm, I come back after a short absense and you already managed to ban an innocent book. That's what happens when I get busy in RL during a mafia game.  ;D

(I see people think that my absense is a mafia tactics. Well, that's not true, but I understand that I can't prove anything to anyone).

I suspect Dragon and Mnwhiterose of both being mafia. Dragon voted for her to make people think there was no connection between them, and when he saw that the Mnwhiterose bandwagon really started, contrary to what he expected, he diverted it, though at this point in the game there was little difference between banning Mn or any other book.

So, you think Dragon is mafia, but why me? Or is it just guilt by association?

Weren't the reasons why I think you are mafia in the post you quoted?

Dragon, you are definitely overreacting. Could you, please, give any other reasons why I'm among your top suspects other than my reduced activity and your OMGUS. What I said was not that serious an accusation, definitely not something I would be likely to base my vote on. That was just a thought that came to me and I decided it was worth mentioning. You know, it's the beginning of the game, we all have a reason to suspect everyone and are trying to look for clues to find out who is more likely to be mafia. It was not like I was trying to start a bandwagon against you or something. And at the same time you are loudly trying to start a campaign against Alanna on far more shaky grounds, a campaign that so far has had little support from other players. (Mind, I'm not saying that she can't be mafia. No one in this game can ever be completely off the suspect list, unless you are a finder with 100% accuracy, like I was in the last game, but that's another story). Your overreaction and Mn's attempts to make it seem as if she doesn't understand the obvious in my post make me think that I was right. You are definitely my top suspect at the moment.

• Club Leader

Like I said, Elli, it's just my gut. I can't give a better reason, because I don't have one. You might notice, I didn't cast a vote. I trust my instincts, but not enough to throw a vote out there at this stage. I'm really interested in what others think at this point, but not many of you are saying much, except in defense. Who do you think is mafia? Anyone we haven't heard from? Myst, you've been pretty quiet.

Ok. so, I don't know what to think about Charis being banned. She was pretty low on my list of suspects, but I guess now I can cross her off. :( I would have thought that someone from Pete/Alanna/Lily would have been banned, but I guess that would have been too obvious, as we would likely have turned on whoever was left.

I'm still thinking that there is some kind of mafia link between Pete/Alanna/Lily/DSage, but I can't figure out which button to push first.

I won't be around for the rest of today, because it's my birthday, and I want to spend the day doing RL stuff. I'll try to poke my head in later, and see how things are developing! Good luck, libraries!!

Happy Birthday, Seryanne.

And I've got nothing right now.  Admittedly, I have read very little of what has transpired since my last post, but I will make up for that when I can.  Right now, however, I must away to take my mother to her hair and stuff.  *sigh* 

Does anyone else think Alanna looks scummy?

This was one of the few things that stood out to me on my brief skim, so I'll reply to it:

Not especially, no.

*aways*

Well, no one stands out especially to me right now, but I also need to do another thorough read-through of everyone's posts, and I probably won't get to that until this evening (cuz, uh, I'm at work right now and shouldn't be here anyway ;)). I want to say Dragon, but I may just be saying that because he accused me ;D So before I form any concrete suspicions of him, I need to go back and think on it.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Seryanne!

DSage, you're not yourself, and making it very hard for me to read you. Come back, darlin'. We like you the way you are, not this subdued version. *smile*

Truth to tell, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.  I'm just going by the seat of my pants, I guess.

Dragonsworn and Mystica stand out to me, making my stomach churn.  Mystica is much too quiet in this game for comfort.

[glow=red,2,300]Dragonsworn[/glow], why is Alanna your prime rib?  What exactly did she do to tickle your funny bone?  Just curious because I don't see anything to suggest she's any more guilty than the lot of you.

• Club Leader

Have a wonderful birthday, Seryanne! *hugs*

Mystica is much too quiet in this game for comfort.

I agree. That was one of the things I wasn't coming out and saying. I tried a little more subtly to bring her out, but you just lay it out there..... lol. It's not so much the lack of posts, but the lack of content in her posts. I know she isn't posting a whole lot over the site in general, so a lack of posts isn't suspicious at all. However, Myst always has an opinion.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Truth to tell, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.  I'm just going by the seat of my pants, I guess.

Dragonsworn and Mystica stand out to me, making my stomach churn.  Mystica is much too quiet in this game for comfort.

[glow=red,2,300]Dragonsworn[/glow], why is Alanna your prime rib?  What exactly did she do to tickle your funny bone?  Just curious because I don't see anything to suggest she's any more guilty than the lot of you.

So DSage let me get this correct. You are voting for me and asking why I voted for Alanna. It seems like you are defending her, without out rite saying it. I think Alanna contradicted herself and she is pinging my radar. You just cemented her there with you defending her. If she is lynched and if she is mafia then you are next on the chopping block. If she is innocent then you still may be next.

• Club Leader

I'll be honest with you all. I'm waiting to see how the voting goes. No one person really stands out, although I could get behind a lot of theories. A theory isn't a good enough reason to start a lynch vote, not for me, but it is enough to join one, once it's rolling. So, I'm waiting to see what you all do at this point.

Pete, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I'm not seeing contradictions. I'm seeing misunderstandings.

Archived