DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, though we haven't yet lynched mafia, at least we haven't lost anyone over night for the past 2 nights.

(Translation for this particular game: Well, though we haven't banned any entities, at least we haven't had any books banned overnight for the past few nights. :P)

[glow=red,2,300]Seryanne[/glow]

Hopefully we'll get our first mafia today.

Somehting just struck me.  Ludmian and mnwhiterose have both been very inactive here recently.  Heard Ludmian has been temp banned, so he has an excuse.

My point is, could it be not so much that the Healer has protected the correct player, but that the mafia has not sent in the Kill?

Something to keep in mind, but not to use as physical evidence.

But what's whiterose's excuse for being inactive?

I was hoping that she could answer that one for me.  I don't think she'd like the explanation that comes to my mind.

Well, I'm off to bed now.

Long.  Long, long, long.  Long, long, long, long, LONG, long day.

I haven't been active because I've been sick all week and the only thing I have on my mind is TGS and trying to find a copy of it. I'm determined that only reading it will cure me of this dreaded cold.  ::)

Sorry, [glow=red,2,300]Seryanne[/glow] - your turn to be banned. We tried to do it last round, but I think this time it will stick.

Hey everyone. I'm spending a lot of time travelling at the moment... Enjoying the last week before my bf moves city to start work... skimming stones on a deserted beach on a winter-sunny thursday was pretty nice :D anyway, i'm on the road again today, and see that i'm up for lynch again. At this stage I have a feeling that a random modkill will have more chance of hitting mafia than we will, but there is the chance that it would hit DSage. I have my phone with me, so I will check in before the deadline, and if i'm still up, i will finish myself off if the majority isn't reached.

In the meantime, my vote is for [glow=red,2,300]Ellianora[/glow], who i don't think has done anything but sit it out and wait for someone else to be suspected.

Funny think you should mention that, Seryanne.  That's precicley what I was thinking when I awoke this morning.

Something about Elli seems off to me.  First, she hasn't had anything real solid to say, at least, in the ways of reasons to vote.  To be fair not a whole lot has happened that I, at least, find myself able to use against anyone.

However, Elli did seem to agree with me rather quickly that it could be possible the mafia haven't sent in their kill...whenever.  Something seems odd with this post:

I'm not surprised Luddy has been temp banned actually if that's true. I wondered why he hasn't been here.

You do have a point there DSage. But what's whiterose's excuse for being inactive?

Hope we get a mafia today, is it 5 votes for majority?

Why does it seem odd to me?  Elli really doesn't say much, she seems almost eager (to me) to let this idea that the mafia haven't sent in the kill to flourish.  Possibly to push suspicion on Ludmian and whiterose?  Of course, one of them HAS to be mafia.

Well, not HAS to.  Taking in the possibility of a godfather role, meesh could also be guilty.  That would be just the cherry on the top for me this game.

Well, this post has become longer than what I intended.  Let me state the one thing that truly makes me hesitant to lynch off Seryanne:

If we get an innocent lynch again, it will be 100% up to the Healer to block the correct target.  Endgame is approaching people.  And Ellianora has bugged me from the beginning.  A gut feeling, which I have stated already has failed me from the beginning, to my knowledge. 

I will swich my vote if it is needed, but for now, I am going to trust my gut one last time.  If he's wrong, I shall know that I have burned myself completely out of the ability to play mafia.

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote Ellianora[/glow]

Before people start sqwaking at me that this is a repeat of last time:  I WILL be around for the deadline this time.  I WILL change my vote if I have to.

I don't know when the deadline is. What was the point of switching your vote to me? I've asked three times now why people suspect me and all I get is 'it's just a feeling'. No offense but on Day 4 that is a really sh*t reason to vote someone. How am I supposed to defend myself against that?

I gave reasons why I haven't been as active lately, I got sick and I had to deal with a sick pet. That comes before mafia games, sorry. If you've actually been paying attention you'd have noticed that I wasn't active around the rest of DM as well.

• Club Leader

DSage, I think you may be right about Ellie. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are. If everyone wants to switch their vote, I will, too. But Seryanne has been pinging my radar since the beginning. It could just be her lack of experience, though. I'm trusting my instincts. They've done very well this game so far. But like I said, if you all feel that we should switch votes, I will.

I've kind of been suspecting Ellianora over Seryanne too, actually. I don't know, both times Seryanne was going to be lynched, she just seemed a little too jovial about it. Which could be a trick, but she seemed genuine to me. Whereas Ellianora has been pinging my radar for a little while now. [glow=red,2,300]vote Ellianora[/glow]

However, Elli did seem to agree with me rather quickly that it could be possible the mafia haven't sent in their kill...whenever.

After re-reading your post, DSage, I found this rather interesting. The only reason Elli would agree with you is if she knew the inner workings of the mafia. You've convinced me.

Elli: In every game I've played, a mafia player has professed time and time again that they are innocent. At least until they are lynched.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Ellianora[/glow]

• Club Leader

Sery, you have amazing luck. You've slipped out of the noose twice now. I'm going with the crowd, because I think you're both mafia and either one is a good lynch to me.

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Ellie[/glow]

Archived