DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, once a year the Greens host The Feast of Fools, the main event of which is Swap Week.  For one week, novices, algai, Accepted and Manshima can be Aes Sedai of the Green, and the full-ranking members relive their novice days. Last year, I was a Green Sitter for a week. Sagey and I had already decided to bond as soon as I was Accepted. But it seemed too far away. So I bonded D toward the end of the week and no one stopped me. :D  I know, it's not THAT cool, but I had fun.

Yes, so can Manshima. Hence why I am on someones bumm to get there. Then again he has to make his way back here.

You all are going to love the Feast of Fools. You will probably be Aes Sedai and der'Manshima by then, one would hope, and you get to go prank everyone like you are now. We Green Sister while being novices went skinny dipping in the moat. Not that I would suggest that to any of you now. You might get in trouble and I would hate for that to happen.

Okay so I started to try and catch up....then I decided that it was just too much work, so I skimmed, and all I have to say is.....since all the boobs are claimed, I shall just run around the room and jiggle them all.

*Does such until he is clotheslined by the sign*  :o

Archived