DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't check my email very often, so I just found out that I too, am a member of House Ospenya!!! And my mentor is the Mistress of Novices, which I find a little scary (but in a good sort of way.)

I don't have access to the rest of the WT boards yet; I am looking forward to that!

• Club Leader

Lovely in a standing-over-you-holding-a-strap kind of way, methinks, LOL

Oh! She'll love this! *rofl* Actually, you're lucky to have Lor. She's awesome!

Welcome to House Ospenya. We apparently have the reputation of being the smutty House. I don't know why anyone would think that. *looks innocent* Oh, yeah. Sam lives there. 'Nuff said.  :P

• Club Leader

Bursuis is. I just checked the rolls. You have that link on Lor's posts that you read when you joined. I don't know what's taking so long to get you guys access. Maybe we need to invoke the powers of the Amerlyn again. (I still don't know how to spell that word! Grrrr! For some reason, I can't retain it.)

Watch out for Bursuis. He was my sister's property until she yanked the tag off that proclaimed him such. He may be allowed to earn it back. So watch his behavior closely, and report it to Min, okay? *evil grin* (especially the good stuff. I'm rooting for him....)

Oooh okay, I forgot all about the roll. I'm not sure why it's taking so long to get access either. I signed up here on the 19th of last month. I sent out a message to Lor and she said that she has sent an e-mail to the people that can add me, they just haven't done it yet. I'm a bit impatient, but there's not much to do but wait..  :-\

Bursius eh? Well I'll keep an eye on him if I see him around and I'll be sure to report back to Min *nods*  :) Property of Min eh? When do you think us ickle novices can start to claim property? I've got my eye on someone *snickers*  :P

• Club Leader

Normally (and I use that word loosely *grinz*) we aren't allowed to bond until we are full Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima, unless I've been told wrong. But there's nothing normal about you two... lol. Ask Lor when you get inside (or should I say IF you get inside... what is taking so long?)

LOL I spose I'm not quite 'normal'  :P I was just teasing about the bonding to see if I could get a rise out of Aldazar... that was not quite what I expected though rofl. I have no desire to bond anyone until I'm a full sister *nodsnods* There is much to learn yet  ;) I'm not sure what's taking so long with the user group access  :( *twiddles thumbs*

• Club Leader

I meant how the two of you get along is not the norm. Most people don't connect like you two did. It was friendship at first sight...... lol. I've enjoyed watching it. *Thinks about her first day* Maybe here, it's not so strange. *smiles fondly at Sam*

Friendship at first sight *snickers* I like that saying. I feel lik, Tipps and I have bonded as well *nodsnods, lovingly nudges tipps and smiles* Everyone here is just wonderfully friendly  :D You as well Lily, I believe it was you that first told me about the 'fearsome four'... which I think has moved up to something like six now  :P

*snuggles Lily and Tipps*

Blond moment? Sure why not.. I have those and I'm not even blond *giggles*

Archived