DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has been going on in here?

LOL Weeell... We were talking about the moat and you and Lily almost skinny dipping when Aldi and I went off to take a stroll. Somehow or another we ended up in the moat, had to redye my dress, and I stole borrowed Aldi's sorry excuse for a halo (which is really a yellow piece of string perched atop his horns) *snickers* and he's trying to get it back. You should be all caught up now *nods*

*glances at Aldi*

Well Aldi dear, you sure look awful naughty ... interesting... without your halo on.  :-*

Yes, fuzzled... I love making up random words like that  :D

I've had a bit of a rough day (money issues) and I pretty tired still from London... I just can't think straight  ::)

I like making up words as well  ;) I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day love *HUGS*

Do I now? They seem to match the points coming out of YOUR head quite nicely. :-*

*looks in moat to see reflection, adjusts hair*

What horns Aldi dearest? I'm a perfect angel I am!

*grins devilishly*

Yes, fuzzled... I love making up random words like that  :D

I've had a bit of a rough day (money issues) and I pretty tired still from London... I just can't think straight  ::)

Hmm, that is too bad. How did you enjoy your stay in London? Did Phantom of the Opera live up to expectations? *is jealous*

I think things are ok now, it's just trying to find a job that is the main problem  :-\ .

Yes I did enjoy London very much, we went to Camden Market which I've never been to before, and was amazing  :) And Phantom was just stunning, I have to admit (and I probably shouldn't!) that I teared at the beginning, it was just so powerful... I got a little overwelmed  :-[ lol Nothing quite like the power of live theatre and music  :D

I lived in Dubuque, Iowa, back then, and I took lessons at one of the many ballet studios there, although this one was run by a lady whose grandmother was Russian.  The company put on ballets all the time.

I saw 2 or 3 different productions of The Nutcracker, I saw Giselle once, Cinderella once, and Sleeping Beauty once.  It was beautiful.

I had to quit ballet after 3 years because it was going to be too expensive, and my thyroid quit working and I gained 50 pounds that year.  It's hard to dance well, especially something like ballet, when you're tubby.  :)

They don't put on ballets here in my small town. :(

I <3 Giselle, I never did get to see that.  :-\ The lessons did get pretty expensive. I got up to my pointe classes and started teaching the little ones for them so they gave me studio access basically for free. (I had been there a long time)

I'm sowie about your thyroid :( I stopped because of school, and tried to start it up again but at this point my ankles & knees have been sprained/broken so many times that they just refuse to give me any kind of proper turnout  :'( I still dance for fun though, I don't care if it looks like I'm back in my soft slippers  :P

Archived