DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one *snickers* Just ornamental though, I never really thought it worked. It's rather pretty though :P The nightmares aren't too bad... okay that's a lie... but their only nightmares because they are dreams *nods in an attempt at aes sedai mysteriousness*

I know! It's not good... but hen my mind does have a tendancy to dream about things I do a lot. It's really complicated, and I'm starting to forget bits now, but it was all mashed in with various other things this time, like I've just re-watched all 7 seasons of Buffy (it took me a while) and so it had stuff from that, and bits from uni, and something about having loads of dresses to choose from for a wedding I have coming up, but I actually really need to find something to wear  :-\ LOL it was quite a mush!

• 2 weeks later...

*giggles at Aldi & Tipps*

Tipps, one dress was my junior prom gown which was a red silk with a sweetheart neckline and empire waist. I had some silver embroidery around the neckline and caps of the sleeves. The other dress is just a regular little sundress I made. Just a simple A-line with a halter neck.

Archived